Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Lanza. :gone:

Giannelli should fix more of Russell's sets. Some of it are lower for his standards but I do get that they have to speed it up. I guess Russell have to angle some of the missed spikes a little but still the the set have to be a little higher for him to adjust.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• DeCecco played awful in 2nd set.

Some bad set up

• DeCecco played awful in 2nd set.

Some bad set up

I have to agree but I also feel that Leon is too exposed in reception making De Cecco hesitate to go to him.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Trentino 2:0 Perugia

Trentino's defense and reception outplayed Perugia so far.

See if Perugia can adjust in set 3

• I have to agree but I also feel that Leon is too exposed in reception making De Cecco hesitate to go to him.

Leon is not good at reception.

Colaci should help reception. But so far he's shaky as well.

• 35:33

The 3rd set was good. Trentino deserved the win. Their reception and defense are awesome.

IMHO, Jenia is MVP in this game

• Della Lunga made the third set challenging for Trento. :obey:

Leon is not good at reception.

Colaci should help reception. But so far he's shaky as well.

I wouldn't really say that. Leon is not the best receiver in the world but if he doesn't have a good partner in attack and reception, he will be overloaded with reception and attack as I think most teams will be aiming for him to lose concetration in attack.

The difference with Trento when Russell or Kovacevic are struggling in reception they are playing better in attack and vice versa. In Perugia if Leon does not play well, Lanza had to play better to support him but he gives so much mistakes even Della Lunga outplayed him.:gone:

#FreeBritney

• I forgot about Vettori. He's the X factor for Trento in this return match.

#FreeBritney

• With Lanza's current form, he might not get called for the NT this year.

At this rate even Della Lunga has a chance to get called by Blengini.

4 kills out of 4 attempts :lol:

#FreeBritney

• In this game, DeCecco was the worst, Lanza and Colaci also played bad.

Atanasijevic also had a bad game with only 31% attacking.

• Della Lunga made the third set challenging for Trento. :obey:

I wouldn't really say that. Leon is not the best receiver in the world but if he doesn't have a good partner in attack and reception, he will be overloaded with reception and attack as I think most teams will be aiming for him to lose concetration in attack.

The difference with Trento when Russell or Kovacevic are struggling in reception they are playing better in attack and vice versa. In Perugia if Leon does not play well, Lanza had to play better to support him but he gives so much mistakes even Della Lunga outplayed him.:gone:

Perugia needs a solid OH to support Leon, like Kazan's Anderson, Tillie or same kind.

Lanza clearly is awful so far in this season.

And the big difference between Perugia and Trentino is the libero.

Jenia had a 77% reception and 50% perf, while Colaci played horribly

• With Lanza's current form, he might not get called for the NT this year.

Lanza already lost the starter position in last CL game. Hoag was the starter in that game, even though he played bad too and got substituted by Lanza later on.

• Lanza already lost the starter position in last CL game. Hoag was the starter in that game, even though he played bad too and got substituted by Lanza later on.

Berger should return from his back injury but this will probably force Potke out of the titulars for Superlega. It's not a bad thing when you're old as him and he'll probably get the same treatment with Stankovic only playing in CL or when one of the italian MBs are out of form or injured.

#FreeBritney

• Trento keeps playing amazing! They are a great team, Lorenzetti is doing a great nob from this point of view. Everybody is contributing well! Vettori is improving, he will never be the decisive player in attack, but he's doing fine. Giannelli is just a monster: great personality and great distribution.. with perfect reception he does whatever he wants!:super:

• Berger should return from his back injury but this will probably force Potke out of the titulars for Superlega. It's not a bad thing when you're old as him and he'll probably get the same treatment with Stankovic only playing in CL or when one of the italian MBs are out of form or injured.

I don't see Potke benched any soon. Lube has one of the best 3 italian MBs, Enrico Cester; Perugia has Galassi and Ricci...

When Anzani and Zaytzev left to Modena, they had to make a try for Mazzone, reduced to a bench player there. I really hate the team this season. There's not a single player I really enjoy watching him. They took me Russell and Anzani. ;(