Asian Games 2018 Indonesia

• I think they use it as preparation for the WC, and I think, from what others have written, that it's prestigious enough for them that they want to win it.

Just because it's not important to Euros doesn't mean it's meaningless ^^

• Is there any streaming for this tournament? Thanks.

• any streams found for the games? The videostream.dn.ua site had unwatchable bad live streams.

I had a nice 1080 w/english commentary bookmarked (so we know they are out there) to watch tonight when I got home but it's already been removed.

• I know it's my sense of entitlement run amok but I find it incredulous that I can't find a way to even pay to watch these games.

• Koyomi IWASAKA [sic] is serving well for Japan:

• Maybe she is married. Koyomi Iwasaki, not Iwasak"a". But shirt name is Tominaga.

Erika Shinomiya, shirt name is Araki.

I'm sure you're right about that. That's how they're both listed @asiangames2018.id

But they're not supposed to change names without telling me first. Kurogo switched uniform number. I can't keep up :aww:

• Does anyone know if volleyballworld.tv is stream game from Asian Games? I'm only asking because I heard one or two of the games will English commentary.

I think this is where some of the youtube streamers got their coverage from but I can't access it from where I'm from. So you will need a VPN.

https://www.vidio.com/@asiangames

From Korean news reports, matches held at Bulungan Sport Hall will have no TV coverage because broadcaster cannot access the venue. So no replay for the following group matches:

• Korea vs India on August 19th
    • Philippines vs Japan on August 21st (looks like someone is streaming the match from their mobile phone)
    • Hong Kong vs Philippines on August 23rd
    • Thailand vs Hong Kong on August 25th
    • India vs Chinese Taipei on August 25th
    • Kazakhstan vs Vietnam on August 27th

Source: 1, 2

• I don't think volleyballworld.tv is streaming. It's unimportant Asian stuff. I've seen streams with English commentary too, so it is broadcast somewhere. (I'm so bummed I didn't download the first Japan match in HD w/commentary before it got removed).

I spent a couple hours last night trying that vidio site, and a few others with no luck. I was able to get streams from https://www.toggle.sg/en (or maybe the Hong Kong site) but the China match was on at the same time as the Japan match and for some reason :aww: they chose to stream the China match over the Japan. :whistle:

This site (while trying to sell you on their VPN, has a list of several places that are streaming

• I don't think volleyballworld.tv is streaming. It's unimportant Asian stuff. I've seen streams with English commentary too, so it is broadcast somewhere. (I'm so bummed I didn't download the first Japan match in HD w/commentary before it got removed).

I spent a couple hours last night trying that vidio site, and a few others with no luck. I was able to get streams from https://www.toggle.sg/en (or maybe the Hong Kong site) but the China match was on at the same time as the Japan match and for some reason :aww: they chose to stream the China match over the Japan. :whistle:

This site (while trying to sell you on their VPN, has a list of several places that are streaming

theloneracer already provided the reason for some games that won't be broadcasted on post #14.

• Those are the exact ones I've watched. They're shot with an iPhone or something. But thanks for thinking of me :drink:

• PHI has a giant player (1,96 m), is she any good?

That's Alyja Daphne (Jaja, I believe) Santiago.

Born 01/20/1996

She's going to play with Japan's Ageo Medics this upcoming season. She seems to me one of those people who haven't quite grown into their big body yet. She's not scary, but not bad. I watched her mostly in the 2016 Asian Clubs, and she didn't seem that good then but looks like she has improved in the last couple years.