2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Not so smart decision to sub Ebrar out...

Agree. Her backrow attack is very good anyway. I think gui wanted to increase the block height with gözde Yılmaz but didn't work out unfortunately.

Bad time to miss the serve Seyma!

• reception was pretty solid but 11 mistake by turkey gave away the set

• Btw the commentators clearly seen the critique on being overly enthusiastic but they took it a bit too far and srs. Now they are being too negative and ignore amazing points/defense lmao :aww:

Honestly how hard can it be to find good commentators lol

• many holes in Turkish defense. So many easy tips turned out to be a point for Brasil

Cansu should play with ebrar more often

• Cansu's sets are mess today. And Natalia is on fire, she seems.to be fully recovered so far

• Turkey needs to be careful here. A couple booboos, so what? That doesn't mean you're losing. Don't start acting like you're losing.

• Meliha was doing just fine, why is she out now?😒

• hande is not in shape yet, I think gui should try Fatma instead of hande

• Hande isn't ready yet. She was the reason of the meltdown in the last part of the set. Error after error.

With Ebrar ,you have a feeling that , she has still time to explode. She isn't there yet. There are enormously positive signs but it is still not the time. I hope that time is olympic qualification

• Not a single good thing for Turkey in set 2. Cansu is like a headless chicken. I miss Naz in those situations. And Hande seems soo out of shape. She can barely jump. I see a clear victory for Brazil making everything right

• Man

Like taking a shower and someone flushed the toilet.

Brazil will step on your neck when you're down. They are playing superb. Like winners

• Seyma were a bit ghosting

I thought she had the most aggressive swing going in set 1. Then she made an error and never returned

• Who is the female commentator?