2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Bravo Mr Genius Guidetti. Now you lost the reception ,Ebrar and contribution from opposite . Big bravo

Ebrar as OH formation has never worked during this VNL!:down:

• Typical Turkey, when they're in a hole, they can never find a way out:rolll:

That is really the case for Turkey, I definetely agree with you. That happened in WCH last year too, loosing 3-0 back to back and couldnt find a way out.

By the way Macris is giving a lesson to Cansu

• Who is the female commentator?

Nicole Davis

• What's going on with Cansu?:what: her communication with Ebrar is ridiculous today

• Sounds funny hearing Nicole Davis is commenting about delivering free ball to the setter, that's like her trademark failure:lol:

• This is comedy now :)

• We call 'em "Densos" in Japan, when the team group watches a ball hit the floor

• I think Guidetti is partially responsible for this. He doesn't know how to handle this kind of situation.

Every time when they play bad, he first starts to scream at them and behaves like a madman, then he becomes super quiet, says nothing no more.:rolll:

• looks like Gui never had a plan B.

The US and China have a lot of choices in the roster, when the starting line up is not working well, they have plan B, C, D.

This is what the Turkey team needs to develop going forward.

• I think Guidetti is partially responsible for this. He doesn't know how to handle this kind of situation.

Every time when they play bad, he first starts to scream at them and behaves like a madman, then he becomes super quiet, says nothing no more.:rolll:

Yes, but also Brazil was also too on. Whatever their mythological A Team is, this squad did pretty well :thumbup:

• its not even that we don't have options, its gio not being able to execute it. Fatma had not 1 bad match so far in this VNL both in reception and attack, you struggle to receive + spike so why did you not even try her :whistle:

Asli keeps going in but tbh I'd rather have Yasemin, she was horrendous spiker but slowes down the block more then any of these mbs here.

• You can't just pout your way back into a game, Turkey :rolll: The match was over when Ebrar tipped that one into the net mid set2

• I have not 1 bad word on Brazil btw. They were totally bossing and probably would have won regardless with that performance.

But Turkey really needs to stop losing after 1 set, 1 mistake, being down once, facing 1 problem.

Its either we start boss and win 3-0 or lose set 1 23-25 (LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME) and then just make 200 mistakes to finish the match :mirror: