2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• She was playing against Japan, too. 175cm blockers and whatnot. But I still thought she was pretty great

She did great yesterday indeed! But building that much hype around someone who literally played 1 set and a half is pretty common here and quite annoying too.

• I love these Turkish girls. Much rather watch someone "over celebrate" than act like it's the end of the fucking world because they got blocked 8)

• It became some kind of tradition, that Alagierska scores an ace in that part of set

• So Askman is one of these married people? I couldn't find her on the TUR roster

• She did great yesterday indeed! But building that much hype around someone who literally played 1 set and a half is pretty common here and quite annoying too.

lol, I may have 'over-enjoyed' her but I don't know who Hooker is so I didn't go that far.

It's kind of the reverse of people here claiming someone should quit volleyball because she had a bad set and a half :rolll:

• I just started to watch, why Boskovič isnt playing?

• I like this commentator's slightly sardonic sense of humor. This match would suck if Captain Hyperbole was calling it

• Ebrah throws a Change-up !

• Pusic is such a mess! Don't Serbia have anyone else besides popovic?