Chinese NT 2019

• Tomen can you confirm if Mao Junyi middle blocker changed position to opposite?

It also seems that their American physical trainer Rett Larson is replaced by an Italian man.

Rett Larson is replaced by an Italian man called Enzo and I don't know his surname.

Whether Mao Junyi changed the position to opposite is unknown.

Time will prove all.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• The NT will leave for Zhangzhou, Fujian Province this week, accompanied by the change of the roster. Someone from the CVL final 4 listed in the roster will not join the the training, also someone will join the U20 team.

Not sure who else left the NT, but Mao Junyi is confirmed to have gone back to the youth team.

• There was a rumor that in addition to Mao Junyi these players have also missed the opportunity to continue training with the NT in Zhangzhou. They are Che Wenhan, Chen Peiyan, Cai Yaqian, and Gao Yi. It also seems Sun Yan has won the favor of Lang Ping as she is expected to be in Zhangzhou.

Also, the Tianjin NT players (Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan, and Meng Zixuan) will miss out and instead prepare for the Asian Club Cup.

• Yes, it seems like they are taking it seriously. Crncevic will also stay to help the team. The tournament will start on April 27 and end May 5.

I really hope Zhu Ting will sign contract with Tianjin for 2019/2020. So we can see her in WCWC

• I really hope Zhu Ting will sign contract with Tianjin for 2019/2020. So we can see her in WCWC

If Tianjin wins the Asian Club Cup, they will qualify for WCWC as the Asian Champions. There will also be another Chinese club as China are hosts. Zhejiang again?

Even if Zhu doesn't sign with Tianjin she can still be temporary loaned like Liu Yanhan, Wang Mengjie, Yang Hanyu, and Ren Kaiyi who joined Zhejiang. I think Zhu should join another team just to keep the league balanced.

• There was a rumor that in addition to Mao Junyi these players have also missed the opportunity to continue training with the NT in Zhangzhou. They are Che Wenhan, Chen Peiyan, Cai Yaqian, and Gao Yi. It also seems Sun Yan has won the favor of Lang Ping as she is expected to be in Zhangzhou.

Also, the Tianjin NT players (Li Yingying, Yao Di, Wang Yuanyuan, and Meng Zixuan) will miss out and instead prepare for the Asian Club Cup.

Even I think these players (Che Wenhan, Chen Peiyan, Cai Yaqian, and Gao Yi) may participate in Montreux 2019. The head coach will be Shi Hai-rong instead of An Jia-jie as the one of Team B for many times.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• I was just re-looking at the dates and I wouldn't be surprised if Lang Ping sends a weaker roster for the final round of the VNL since they already qualify as hosts. The IOQT will only be a month away and she will want her main players recovered and ready. It'll be like what she did in 2015 when she sent a young team to the World Grand Prix final round while the veterans were getting ready for the World Cup which was also a month later.

• Yup she did the same thing before. Reaching finals then suddenly changing the roster. Serbia also. Its annoying actually. You bring a strong team then when u reach the finals, roster is suddenly changed. Finals gets boring. This is what i appreciate about the american team, at least they commit to the end with the same roster.

• Yup she did the same thing before. Reaching finals then suddenly changing the roster. Serbia also. Its annoying actually. You bring a strong team then when u reach the finals, roster is suddenly changed. Finals gets boring. This is what i appreciate about the american team, at least they commit to the end with the same roster.

Seems to work well for China and Serbia as they had 3 golds 2 slivers and 1 bronze in the last major competitions

• According to the rumor, the roster of the training camp of Team A before March 28:

S - Ding Xia, Diao Lin-yu, Sun Yan

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Du Qing-qing

OH - Zhang Chang-ning, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Ying-ying, Liu Yan-han, Duan Fang

MB - Yan Ni, Yuan Xin-yue, Yang Han-yu, Hu Ming-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Wang Yuan-yuan

L - Lin Li, Wang Meng-jie, Ni Fei-fan

In theory, the players from Tianjin will return and participate in 2019 Asian Club Championship in Tianjin in April.

Zeng Chun-lei still has the rest.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Seems to work well for China and Serbia as they had 3 golds 2 slivers and 1 bronze in the last major competitions

Its making good results for them its true. But as a fan of volleyball, watching those games is quite disappointing. it makes more sense sending a B team from the start until the end of the competition.

• Its making good results for them its true. But as a fan of volleyball, watching those games is quite disappointing. it makes more sense sending a B team from the start until the end of the competition.

I'm not such a huge fan of Serbia as I am of China (but do enjoy watching both) and trust me, I find it disappointing when the strongest line-ups don't appear in these lesser competitions. On the other hand, I think fans should recognize that the players are not machines and need a rest from time to time, and that the goal for most teams is OG >>>>>>>>>>>> WCh = WC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else.

• Ma Yun-wen announced her retirement from her weibo though after the warm-ups of League 18/19, she didn't participate in any matches.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Do you know who is in the B Team training camp, the Montreux tournament is almost a month away.

• Do you know who is in the B Team training camp, the Montreux tournament is almost a month away.

I just guess it again and again.

Head Coach: Shi Hai-rong

S - Cai Ya-qian, Chen Fang-lin, Lei Hai-lin (also L)

OP - Chen Pei-yan, Mao Jun-yi (also MB), Sun Xiao-xuan, Miao Yi-wen (also OH)

OH - Xu Lu-yao (also OP), Che Wen-han, Dong Ming-xiao, Ye Jia-jing

MB - Gao Yi, Guo Hui-zhen, Jiao Dian, Sun Yu-qing

L - Song Xin-yu, Chen Rui-lan

We can also wait for the page: http://www.volleymasters.ch/en…ion/teams/chn/team_roster

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• According to some new tips, Team B [mainly U20 plus some U23] will participate in the tournament in Cavalese. Italy from May 3 to May 12.

Head Coach: Shi Hai-rong

Assistant Coaches: Xie Ji-yang, Yang Jian-bin

Players:

S - Cai Ya-qian, Sun Yan

OP - Mao Jun-yi (also MB), Sun Xiao-xuan

OH - Qian Jing-wen (also OP), Wu Han (also OP), Che Wen-han, Miao Yi-wen (also OP)

MB - Gao Yi, Guo Hui-zhen, Jiao Dian, Sun Yu-qing

L - Ni Fei-fan, Song Xin-yu

Alternate players: Chen Rui-lan (L), Xu Lu-yao (OP/OH), Zhang Yu-qian (MB), Chen Fang-lin (S), Xiao Yang (MB), Ye Jia-jing (OH)

If there is no unexpected things, Team A will participate in Montreux 2019 instead of "U23" and a week later, all players of Team A will go to Brazil for Week 1 of VNL 2019.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu