Turkish NT 2019

• Hmm if the document

Im sorry but it doesnt make sense. How is she in china if the problem is VISA related. You cant be allowed to any country if your papers are incomplete. The papers missing must be FIVB related for her not to play if she is already in China. And they could just included her to the official line-up if there is no FIVB problem.

No, the problems happened before this but they seemed to have fixed it before going to China!

• none of this makes any sense. CHN is strong enough, why would they fear meliha in this team or not?

China and Turkey have political tension, we know how China is with sports and honouring their nation. I wouldn't be surprised if they just dont even want to risk losing in front of their home-crowd to Turkey. Either case this is ofc not so we can blame Chinese staff, they probably wouldn't even know about it, rather the fed.

• Bosnia never made a problem before this , the relations between Bosnia and Turkey are amazing... I wouldn't want to think they even accepted money from China to let thid happen tbh :whistle: :(

• Have Polsat sports shown any decisive evidence about "interference"?

When it becomes an official tournament, particularly it is involved in the Olympic Games, defective document is of course unacceptable in any area. Even if in China or any other country, or not Volleyball, isn't it??

In this case, everyone don't understand well "WHAT went wrong" in Meliha's document, do you??

It's shameful to condemn China, even though the root cause has not been clarified yet.

• about the uyghurs? such horrible situation. but then the evil regime in beijing treats all of its people like slaves.

I agree, actually not even just Turkey. The entire world showed their disagreement to China about those "camps" but the current Turkish regime even more so and that worsened relations terribly.

Its sad this happened in Olympics because the whole spirit of OG is to move for once away from politics and enjoy and unite in sports. When we had political tension with USA, they didnt do such things either...

• Have Polsat sports shown any decisive evidence about "interference"?

When it becomes an official tournament, particularly it is involved in the Olympic Games, defective document is of course unacceptable in any area. Even if in China or any other country, or not Volleyball,

It's shameful to condemn China, even though the root cause has not been clarified yet.

1. Polsat Sport knows everything about volleyball, even the smallest gossips.

2. Are you from China?

• actually I think TUR is one of the few muslim-majority country that has condemned CHN about the uyghurs. all the others have been very quiet. they don’t want to lose business.

sorry for the OT, i get so carried away about human rights.

• I don't want to believe Chinese Federation would do that. Of course it is just weird it became a problem just now after many years.

I just hope Meliha is allowed to play, but in any case the Turkish Federation is right they should simply protest and don't play at all. But if they did make a mistake shame on them.

I'm just glad Serbia is not playing in China, as they would probably dig into something and find a problem with Boskovic or Mihajlovic's license too 🤠

• I think it is best to focus your anger to wards Turkish Fed and FIVB. 1.) It is Turkey’s responsibility to secure Ismailoglu’s release papers from Bosnia from the get-go. Why are they are only doing it now? 2.) How is FIVB finding this just now. Speaks volume about their incompetency. She has been playing for Turkey for many years and this papers are just being secured now?? Blaming China about this issue when they are not even part of it is just dumb

• still makes no sense to me.

the mighty meliha, who makes CHN fear her!!!!!!!!

Meliha is an important player and one they can mess with though.

Anyways according to some sources it seems TVF wants to ignore this whole thing and get it over with,don't make it propaganda/problem for the government as much as possible especially with TRT being the broadcaster tomorrow! So Polsat should be right as always.

• Can we please stop the political conversations without knowing much about it?

Things we know wrong which looks true are:

- How many of you really read and know about Uyghurs? Some claimed that they were actually as extremist as ISIS members. I am not sure if this is an enough reason to put people in camps and I don't say this is humane either.

- Turkey is actually one of the countries who did not join the common press release about Uyghurs while most European countries like France and Germany did: https://www.milligazete.com.tr…zaladi-turkiye-imzalamadi

This has nothing to do with politics but most likely sportsmanship. China is one of the main monetary sources of FIVB these days and it is pretty clear that they made a good investigation of what would be missing in the documents. Once they found a gap, they just used it. The question is of course, why now? Another thing I really don't get is, why would China need such games since they are the favorites of this tournament anyway. One more question is, why don't we hear anything about this in the Turkish media and why is Turkish federation hiding it? I hope Meliha plays the tournament and Turkish girls don't lose their concentration due to this scandal.

• I think it is best to focus your anger to wards Turkish Fed and FIVB. 1.) It is Turkey’s responsibility to secure Ismailoglu’s release papers from Bosnia from the get-go. Why are they are only doing it now? 2.) How is FIVB finding this just now. Speaks volume about their incompetency. She has been playing for Turkey for many years and this papers are just being secured now??

Are you dense or sth? It's obvious, Chinese Federation was looking for things to exploit in Turkish players papers...

This is not an on the moment thing, there's serious planning behind this. They probably looked for and spotted Meliha's lack of proper documents in VNL finals or VNL week 4 then waited for IOQ to bring it up...

That's what makes all this very disgusting....

PS. my like for your post was accidental I was trying to click quote...

• This is my personal opinion, but China is country which is not playing fair in sport.

Check only weight lighting doping cases of Chinese athletes from Beijing 2008. This drugs were so expensive and well developed that it’s clear that government prepared that.

And for me Meliha’s case is another example of Chinese dishonesty in sport. FIVB should solve this now because it gives very bad opinion about them that for many years they couldn’t get clarity in the player documents!

• Are you dense or sth? It's obvious, Chinese Federation was looking for things to exploit in Turkish players paperwork...

This is not an on the moment thing, there's serious planning behind this. They probably looked for and spotted Meliha's lack of proper documents in VNL finals or VNL week 4 then waited for IOQ to bring it up...

That's what makes all this very disgusting....

PS. my like for your post was accidental I was trying to click quote...

no im not dense or anthing, im actually trying to think rationally. This conspiracy nonsense towards China is just dumb. We cant just ignore the mistake of TVF of not securing Ismailoglu’s release papers after playing for them for years and FIVB for being basically incompetent and blindly blame it to China. Obviously TVF wants to “move on” from this because they know they are complicit. In all honesty TVF should be thankful that it came out now rather than later during the more import events like Olympics. What does China gain from bringing this out now exactly? If they want to be shady, they could have use this as insurance and just bring this out if they loose and invalidate Turkey’s win. But then why would China go all this trouble when they can easily secure the oG ticket in the ASIAN qualifier.

• LMAO. I almost thought Turkey was the best team in the world had I not been following volleyball. It would probably make sense it they did this to USA, Italy or Serbia. When was the last time Turkey beat China A team:rolll: This is clearly Turkey's own problem not clarifying her documents, but of course it's China's fault, I bet no one on the team even knows that she's Bosnian:rolll: