2022 FIVB Women's World Championships - Netherlands and Poland

• what will be their next tournament? Next year VNL? Isnt it too late to establish an Opp for Paris by that time?

Lorrayna can also play as OH. Tainara, Ana C, Lorrayna call all play OH/OP

• SERB, to be honest, is not playing that terribly well (as a team). They remind me of old school Russians, with their high balls and all. But that speaks of how good individually their hitters are.

it's that just TUR is playing soooooo bad.

• Why the hell did they change Belgiums starting lineup, they were doing fine

• Lorrayna has never played as OH in her life

Ze Roberto has been training them as OP/OH during their practices right?

• Lorrayna can also play as OH. Tainara, Ana C, Lorrayna call all play OH/OP

Lorrayna doesnt have any skill tô play as OH imo. She and Kisy are purê Opp

• Gabi - Julia B - Tainara is a dangerous trio. But Lorrayna might fit the fast system better. Or Kisy. Glad Brazil has options.

what about Ana C as sub for Gabi?

• Lorena blocks Herbots!

• Gabi - Julia B - Tainara is a dangerous trio. But Lorrayna might fit the fast system better. Or Kisy. Glad Brazil has options.

with Helena as the next token teen for Brazil just like Gabi, Natalia, Ana C

• Rosamaria, Pri Daroit, Julia Bergmann, Gabi and maybe Karina ,Ana Cristina...Maira would bê a good Option too. These aré the OH options from Brazil imo.

• Tainara would bê a OH but with her Power and lianility on reception she might bê Opp for BRA NT. There is no Room for Lorenne imo. Kisy and Lorrayna should bê the others options

• Rosamaria, Pri Daroit, Julia Bergmann, Gabi and maybe Karina ,Ana Cristina...Maira would bê a good Option too. These aré the OH options from Brazil imo.

and more options for MBs: Lorena, Diana, Julia K, Mayany as the other starting MB (Aside from Carol)

• with Helena as the next token teen for Brazil just like Gabi, Natalia, Ana C

I think that Alinne Segatto can bê the next good OH from Brazil. Hope we can ser Helena this Season in Superliga. I hane no clube about her reception level.