Montreux Volley Masters 2019

• Nanami Seki threw a lot of inaccurate sets, but did okay serving the 3-point shooter. Japan serving pretty well and I thought they had more blocks than those stats just showed

• Oh yeah, this is the place with a low roof :rolll:

• I like this China Squad. Hu and Yang in the middle, Zheng playing OP, and LYY--she's kind of become a babe. I'm also a fan of Diao, but I know China setters are controversial.

• Their main setter Ding Xia is on my favorite setters list despite haters, girl can be creative :obey: I watched some of her games this season and I think she will have us shook this time around, she is become so solid and reliable and her sets are so much more polished and precise while the creativity hasn't gone anywhere either :box:

• Now is the time when you sub Ishii in for Kurogo, but Ishii is already playing :whistle:

• Their main setter Ding Xia is on my favorite setters list despite haters, girl can be creative :obey: I watched some of her games this season and I think she will have us shook this time around, she is become so solid and reliable and her sets are so much more polished and precise while the creativity hasn't gone anywhere either :box:

And she does those powerful 2nd ball attacks. :super:

• And she does those powerful 2nd ball attacks. :super:

Lefty setters rock!

• I think Germany has one as well?

• Ding Xia also has great defensive. She's always sacrificing her body in order to save the ball. If I'm not mistaken, her setting coach is also the one that trained Feng Kun.

• Lets throw a little setter love to Nanami Seki as well. I don't think she's actually setting that well, but this is huge for her. A kid out of High School takes her club to a Golden Set in the Season Finals and is competing here against China to start the 2019 NT season for Japan. And she doesn't seem nervous at all.

• I just hate it when the ball hits the floor in front of the 3-point line

• Have you all noticed Risa Shinnabe has a pretty scary serve now?

• What a rally :thumbup:

• Go Nana Go :super: