Italian NT 2019

• i would like to know what happened with ofelia and sylla

They were doing an awesome job at WCh,sylla was a killer and ofelia was so good,really creative but their level has dropped a lot since then

That started at that wch final,both played a bad match and i think they didn't recover after that

Sylla can't handle the pressure at decisives matches,we saw that at champions league final and european championship semi

I agree that Sylla didn't do great this year, I wonder if it's a psychological matter due to her mother's death ;(

I hope she'll get better next year both for Conegliano and Team Italy

• is out the vnl schedule for next year

First week with turkey,poland and serbia

Sure serbia send a b team but it still a competitive one,poland maybe gonna be with all except wolosz and turkey also always plays with their best

Such a challenging start but it gonna be at home so I imagine it gonna be ok

Then travel to brazil to play against the host,russia and japan

I think even B team can beat the last 2 but it don't gonna be easy and with brazil at home is nothing granted

Week 3 at Germany,usa and korea

We should won korea and then usa would be so tough,even with b team they can beat any team in the world and they won italy complete last year and Germany grow a lot last year and maybe they're gonna be with best player

Tough

Week 4 with Netherlands,R.d and China

With china gonna be THE GAME like last year when they gave an spectacle and china won 😠 thats the game when both gonna play their best

Netherlands has dropped a lot so maybe vicrory wouldn't be difficult and dominican play always with all his best and gonna be challenging

Finally last week gonna be easy canda belgium and thailand

It gonna be a relief to Italy because some teams gonna arrive at this week depending on other but Italy on himself

Its possible be 9 out of 9,only Belgium gonna be difficult but last year with B team was a 5 set battle so ....

I hope that Italy focuses more in make play their promising youngster and deciding team to Tokyo instead on aiming won this

• is just the start of the league but i think that degradi and signorile deserve a call to NT

and fahr could be starter by how she's playing

Chirichella should work a lot if she don't want to be at bench

• is just the start of the league but i think that degradi and signorile deserve a call to NT

and fahr could be starter by how she's playing

Chirichella should work a lot if she don't want to be at bench

For me Fahr, Lubian, Bonifacio etc. > Chirichella tbh

just give them half the time and chances she got. :whistle:

• Lubian start this season little bit slower and I hope so She is gone return her old shape, but for me Folie is the second best next to Folie, who is by far the best MB in Seria A and Italian NT.

Both Fahr and Lubian are gone be killer MB duo, and they can already fight for starting position next to the Folie.

• Who can replace Lucia Bosetti after her retirement? Cate Bosetti? Are there any other defensive OH in Italy?

Gennari? I'm not sure if she is younger than bosetti though

Perinelli is a good receiver and turning into an all around OH. Or degradi could be an option

• Who can replace Lucia Bosetti after her retirement? Cate Bosetti? Are there any other defensive OH in Italy?

cate

Gennari is playing so bad and it won't get better

I like populini,she's a prospect