Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2019/20

• I guess it might be ŁKS which lost Marta Wójcik (due to heart issues).

• Middle Blocker Natalia Perlińska (31 y.o.) decided to retire. She was working for Polsat during the ECH (interviews with players) and she took part in Poland's Next Top Model :)

• #VolleyWrocław : Enea Energetyk Poznań 3:2(26:24, 17:25, 25:21, 24:26, 15:11)

#VolleyWrocław: Gancarz (13), Rasińska (19), Murek (25), Mras (2), Irzemska (7), Fedorek (2), Pancewicz (L) and Wers, Felak (9), Kuriata (6), Gajewska (2)

Enea Energetyk Poznań: Jurczyk (4), Dybek (15), Budnik (10), Muszyńska (6), Tobiasz (3), Hajduk (15), Bogdanowicz N . (L) and Bogdanowicz A., Dreczka (11), Olemaniuk (5), Nowak (L)

Uni Opole : #VolleyWrocław 2:3 (25:27, 24:26, 25:21, 25:23, 12:15)

Uni Opole: Wołodko (2), Gierak (9), Ciesiulewicz (7), Szczygieł (14), Witkowska (14), Orzyłowska (12), Szczygłowska (L) and Sobiczewska (9), Stronias (7), Makarowska, Rusin (L)

#VolleyWrocław: Gancarz (4), Gajewska, Soter (10), Murek (8), Kasprzak (14), Irzemska (14), Dzikowicz (L) and Wers, Felak (1), Kuriata (2), Rasińska (18), Mras

• Joycinha and Nikolle del Rio confirmed in Wisła Warszawa.

The Supercup game between Chemik and ŁKS will be played next Sunday (Oct 6)

• I guess Aris and Minchanka will play for the title in that tournament. Wrocław and Piła are probably the weakest teams in the league.

• The league starts next week. (SuperCup tournament is tomorrow) so I've decided to post my predictions for starting-six and standigs here.

1. Chemik

Pleśnierowicz - Salas - Truskhina - Silva - Mędrzyk - Chojnacka - Maj (L)

I think they're the main contender for the championships however I'm not sure how Ferhat will do. Looks like he will be the drama queen of the next season :D He was mad because some teams used their back-up players during the pre-season matches and he basically did the same mixing some players positions back and forth. Trushkina plays sometimes as MB sometimes as Opp. Łukasik/Silva sometimes as Opp sometimes as OH :D

2. Rzeszów

Valentin - Frantti - Efimienko - Zaroślińska - Blagojević - Witkowska - Krzos (L)

They have solid 14. Hard to precict who will be starting-six because they also have Mlejnkova, Polańska, Kaczmar, Hawryła plus coach Stephane Antiga :D

3. Budowlani

Nowicka - Twardowska - Pencova - Kraiduba - Leys - Lewandowska - Stenzel (L)

There is no Jovana this season so they have to change the system of play. Still they're strong team though.

4. ŁKS

Mori - Lazović - Alagierska - Bociek - Wójcik - Pacak - Strasz (L)

They lost Efimienko, Bidias, Lucie and coach Masek. It wil be hard for them to stay the champion but who knows :)

5. Kalisz

Budzoń - Kecman - Jasek - Helić - Reynolds - Ptak - Łysiak (L)

They have pretty good chance to be better than last season. Kalisz is like mix of experienced and very young players.

6. Radomka

Szpak - Jerkov - Lazcano - Azizova - Mucha - Bałucka - Witkowska (L)

This team is full of decent experienced players like Lazcano, Jerkov, Witkowska, Szpak. They should be in the middle of the pack.

7. Bydgoszcz

Mazurek - Polak - Stencel - Vanzurova - Krzywicka - Ziółkowska - Jagła (L)

A lot of players decided to stay in the team. The starting-six didn't change that much. New face is Stencel who's decent MB and Vanzurova. She's the biggest question mark for me. Also the back-up opposite - Izzy Rapacz is question mark because she never played in first division.

8. Legionovia

Grabka - Strantzali - Tokarska - Souza - Fidon - Łukasik - Lemańczyk (L)

Solid team with good coach (Chiappini). Souza is not dominant opposite and the back-up player is not experienced at all so I think they might changed their roster a little bit. Damaske played really good during the friendly games so I would put her in starting six as OH and Strantzali as opposite.

9. Bielsko-Biała

Vincourova - Różański - Janicka - DeHoog - Kossanyiova - Moskwa - Drabek (L)

They have only 12 players, two are returnings after injuries. Looks like mess for me. Some well-known names but I don't like their coach :D Plus, they lost the main sponsor and I'm not sure if they will survive to end of season with those 12-players.

10. Wisła

Novgorodchenko - Lipska - Szymańska - Joycincha - Nikolle del Rio - Połeć - Adamek (L)

It's hard to predict how they will do. For now they have only 12 players. Wisła won some friendly games with this roster. Looks like the coach really likes young Lipska who plays as opposite/oh. Other players (besides Adamek) are experienced so they shouldn't have problems to stay in the league for next season.

11. #VolleyWrocław

Gajewska - Wers - Soter - Rasińska - Murek - Fedorek - Kuziak (L)

Their roster is almost the same as last year.

12. Piła

Szubert - Kazała - Bednarek K. - Baran - Słonecka - Gawlak - Saad (L)

For me the weakest team of the league. Only 2 players decided to stay in the team. There are 12 new players, most of them from second or third division. If I'm right they lost all friendly games against teams from first division.

• All I want this season is Łukasik as OH, healthy Damaske, improvement in Rasinska's game (she is a really strong girl and can be Smarzek's sub imo) and Fedusio, Centka as a starter - high hopes for her.

IMO Rasińska looks like Glinka and her body shape is very similar. Also she has potential.

• IMO Rasińska looks like Glinka and her body shape is very similar. Also she has potential.

She said that she gained more experience last season as a full starter in every match than in Legionovia during 3 years, so that's great that she decided to stay and be starter once again. She reminds me a bit of Bociek, but she has bigger potential / power. Hopefully, it will be her breakout season, because I don't see Zaroślińska as a sub, she's past her prime and we have to move one.

• She said that she gained more experience last season as a full starter in every match than in Legionovia during 3 years, so that's great that she decided to stay and be starter once again. She reminds me a bit of Bociek, but she has bigger potential / power. Hopefully, it will be her breakout season, because I don't see Zaroślińska as a sub, she's past her prime and we have to move one.

Yes, she was really good 4 years ago as junior. I thought she will play a lot because there wasn't so many good OH, but eventually she was converted to opposite and spent that time on bench :(

• Aris has signed with Richey (OH and captain of CAN NT), but she hadnt joined the team so far. They are playing in the friendly games with an OH who played last year in 4th division. But tbh all the players of Aris were very bad in attack appart from the setter (6/8) 😂71779014_2440585966057555_5625977480641773568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQk4GAUXHGFXBRKSgH5SFWOHSAcxYEghqCEl1xeaEAhtZbY3vk6Pk9yIcziW8Q5E1CSp6HY-WrdmN-42QAtN0Ucb&_nc_ht=scontent.fath3-3.fna&oh=aba65887252b9ae0562d0ad2e1f424bb&oe=5E34B26E