Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• Sara is 185 cm. She's ok as opposite I think, although her stats are not that great this season. She's coming back from an injury in her knee - so maybe that's the reason why she's not being overused by Maria Alejandra.

she looks so much taller... she and vivi MB tower over their teammates (except claire).

• 34 points from martinez

23 points for garay

Cbv volei - fe garay

Amanda - 17 points, good showing

I really like natinha!!! Fabiola my love as well

• Fabiola is AWFUL this season. She forgets about Juciely all the time...pathetic

• What? People wanting her back to the NT even as a bench player need medication.

First she didn't play a single match after Rio 2016, second this season has been a disaster. Dani Lins is much better with a much worse team.

• What? People wanting her back to the NT even as a bench player need medication.

First she didn't play a single match after Rio 2016, second this season has been a disaster. Dani Lins is much better with a much worse team.

:lol::lol::lol:

I agree that Dani Lins still has her magic touch. Knowing how much Ze lvoes her, Dani is going to her third Olympic is definitely a locked down. It is going to be Macris/Roberta battling it out for the second spot.

Who do you think the Top 5 best setters in the league right now?

• :lol::lol::lol:

I agree that Dani Lins still has her magic touch. Knowing how much Ze lvoes her, Dani is going to her third Olympic is definitely a locked down. It is going to be Macris/Roberta battling it out for the second spot.

Who do you think the Top 5 best setters in the league right now?

I don't know, I find most of them awful especially this year. I think Macris is by far the best, but I also think Dani is improving. I like Victoria Mayer, Maria Alejandra and Lyara, but their teams are too weak.

• it looks like flamengo has been improving a lot... from what i've seen lately, i like natalia OH and specially bia OPP.

mayer is very impressive at her age but i find her still quite shaky and error-prone. it looks like she got replaced for the 2nd half of the match by fran. FLA upset pinheiros 3-2.

pinheiros seem to be struggling. they also barely got by SC.

and they lost to valinhos...

• it looks like there's a slight pause in the league for the south american women's club championships? from the scores, it looks so lop-sided... the 2 BRA teams (praia & minas) are just steam-rolling over their opponents... why even bother to hold this?

it looks like fawcett is back.

• Yes, the level of Brazilian teams are simply too much for the others... And I don't get it how this teams qualifies for the tournament, I don't know how it works... I think that some Peruvian teams, for instance, are MUCH better than Boca, San Lorenzo or the Bolivian team, but they aren't there, I don't know why

• Argentinan teams were #1 and #2 on their league last season and the Bolivian team was #1.

I don't know why there is no Peruvian team, maybe it's lack of money.