Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2019/2020

• PTT have improved so much since I last saw them, they could not kill a ball. Now look at them.

Idk what AGY are doing in trainings, but they seemed to have a lot of fun, maybe too much. Dehrican is not disciplined enough to stop that I guess. They just look messy

• This is painful. Playing poorly is one thing, but it seems like they aren't even trying. I'm all about trying.

• She is pretty but her sets are questionable.

Goggles and Buket are missed. Also pls don't sub Tugba lol

#3 has that predictable pogo-stick jump at every set. Not a very good setter. I saw Goggles there, but what's up with Buket?

• PTT fans were playing:

Started off sounding like a cover of "Another One Bites the Dust" but it never went anywhere ?(

Who's the dude with the open shirt, hairy chest, big necklace ... such a Euro thing :P

• Buket is injured, it will take long time to turn back. That's why they transfered second setter from division 2.

Where did you get that info? I heard somewhere she had finals, but I should not have trusted that info. (Voleyboldefteris 1000th lie)

• Started off sounding like a cover of "Another One Bites the Dust" but it never went anywhere ?(

Who's the dude with the open shirt, hairy chest, big necklace ... such a Euro thing :P

I don't even know if I wanna tell :rolll:

I'll pm bcs its very off-topic and its better a majority does NOT know. XD

• As I expected, Arelya is transferred to Aydın

https://www.voleybolunsesi.com…p?cid=08&id=42177&topic=2

• I'm curious - how do the FB/Turkish fans in Istanbul see/what do they have to say towards Jordan Thompson?

I'm a FB fan that's lived in Istanbul for a long time :D not currently but I still follow everything Fenerbahçe so I can answer this in 1 word.

Positive!

I haven't seen or heard 1 negative comment even.

Everyone seems to really like her and are hopeful and believe in her game so far. Her game in the important matches will give them even more of an idea, FB fans love to spoil their players and give em lots of attention when playing well. So the core is here, from here on her fate is in her own hands :P

• i asked because i saw a twitter comment in the FB account saying that Vargas was a higher percentage attacker and that the “new one” is not that effective. Not sure if true, but she has been holding her ground from her debut to debut scene so far.

• i asked because i saw a twitter comment in the FB account saying that Vargas was a higher percentage attacker and that the “new one” is not that effective. Not sure if true, but she has been holding her ground from her debut to debut scene so far.

Oh 😂 thats definitely not a general thing, I have seen a lot though that pointed that Vargas made a lot more errors compared to Thompson. I like both but Thompson might be better fit when you have Kelsey and Brankica.

But there will always be that 1 person that has to disagree no matter what the situation is :lol: