Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2019-2020

• I want sitenoise as my BFF.

I will always be here for you and your vibes :drink:

• https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshi_Yoshida_(volleyball)

• LOL I guess it's better than nothing. It's no Annie Drews level page, that's for sure. I guess there's no use linking to the Saitama page now that he's gone, but thanks for finding it

• Kurobe "updated" their player page with new players and exits and Dindin Manabat and Simone Lee are not on it. I haven't seen any official announcements of 退団 yet but I imagine they are moving on.

• Simone Lee played in Stuttgart by the end of last season, I don't think she will return to Kurobe

• Any news about foreign player transfer? Almost all "star players" have their club teams now. When will the season start? Maybe some club team will just use local players then. Other USA player are playing in china.

in Japan often it is often 1 year, but if both club and player like each other then, it continues.

Right now people cannot fly from USA to Japan easily. Not saying they’ll be there soon, but still have plenty of time as the league has not announced its schedule of any sort.

• Simone Lee played in Stuttgart by the end of last season, I don't think she will return to Kurobe

I was aware Simone went there, but interesting to me is the Kurobe V.League site has been refreshed and is missing Dindin but has an old picture of Simone. The V.League site is --usually-- by the book. When they get a registration they add a player, when they get a resignation they remove the player. So I dunno what's in store for Simone