2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• It's so stupid to even think that the US would NOT want to be #1 and face an easy team next...oh Lord

Yes, that's why Im pointing out. It was nonsense. This is why I dont understand all of these speaches.

Every single team has had their NO day so far. Everyone except Brazil (though maybe agaisnt DOM).

• Yes, that's why Im pointing out. It was nonsense. This is why I dont understand all of these speaches.

Every single team has had their NO day so far. Everyone except Brazil (though maybe agaisnt DOM).

I mean if every team is meant to have their NO day, please Brazil to have it against Kenya lol

• Yes, that's why Im pointing out. It was nonsense. This is why I dont understand all of these speaches.

Yes, I'm agreeing with you. I think people on other forums are just complete stoned or something :rolleyes:

• I mean if every team is meant to have their NO day, please Brazil to have it against Kenya lol

their match against Dominic was their off day. I wish Dom could pull that one off, things could have been even more interesting

• highlight of the day for me is still russia's resurgence. i was in heaven earlier today when goncharova scored and scored like her old self. not only her but the entire team contributed.

• Can Kenya win 1 set please Brazil. Can someone DM the girls on Instagram lol

Kenya actually deserves it.

Maybe Brazil could try to use Bia as setter

• Here’s this from someone else

Updated Pool B race for #1:

Italy is #1 with 3-0 or 3-1 win over USA.

USA is #1 if they beat Italy AND they do it in better fashion than Russia beats Turkey.

If Russia and USA both win their matches in the same manner, it comes down to Points Ratio, which Russia will likely win as they are already ahead. So Russia will likely be #1 if this happens.

Russia can also get #1 if Italy wins in 5 and Russia wins in 3. If Italy wins in 5 and Russia wins in 4, it comes down to Points Ratio, and it's too close to call at that point.

• #bye those aren't even real sentences, you completely made that up

(I study Data Science 🤡)

• Brazil should start with their bench against Kenya. I wanna see Ana Cristina play.

Yes please! Rest Fe Garay! For me she she has been Brazilian MVP in this preliminary round. If Im not wrong, she is the only OH between top scorers.

No need to expose her against Kenya.

• Avid, go sleep honey 8o8o8o8o8o8o:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• my mind is totally bleeding right now. i'm good at math back at school but that was ages ago. can we have a shorter summary please? :rolll: