2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Award predictions? If the awards are positions based, does it mean that your team has to be in the semis to get the award? If so, my predictions would be:

Best OH
    - Kim Yeon Koung
    - Fe Garay/Jordan Larson

MB

- Carol Gattaz

- Hayleigh Washington

OPP

- Tijana Boskovic

Setter
    - Jordyn Poulter/Maja Ogjenovic
    (IDK how Poulter's absence in the QF will affect her standings, or if Maja is the favorite given that this is her last OG)

Libero

- Justin Wong-Orantes (hands down)

MVP
    - Fe Garay/Larson depending on which one will win GOLD.

• My prediction

S: It would be between Macris and Poulter

O: Boskovic

OH: KYK - Fe Garay/Larson

MB: TBH Carol's (Zehra deserve that award but,.....) at the end probably it would be Gataz - Washington;

L: JWO

MVP: JWO:rose:, but probably it will be Fe Garay/Larson

• i think that Brazil will not win against South Korea today.

• Kim will give her all and If peopple outside are tense and nervous for what happening.. imagine those girls in Tokyo. If was an injury but yhis thing is bad.

• USA will take gold this time. 99% sure.

• Gabi gonna be MVP.

I will DM you the Korea-Brazil match even if its starts in 3hrs lol, Also to my Brazilian friends here :)

• The emotion of been a friend losing her dream must hurt a lot. This team seems really close. For performance Tandara was nowhere near to be found in this Olympics.

• The emotion of been a friend losing her dream must hurt a lot. This team seems really close. For performance Tandara was nowhere near to be found in this Olympics.

luckily *we have Rosamaria peaking at the right time. Hopefully Tandara improves.

Edit: You since I'm not Brazilian. lol

• luckily *we have Rosamaria peaking at the right time. Hopefully Tandara improves.

Edit: You since I'm not Brazilian. lol

Tandara left Tokyo. She was accused of doping. This is a blow in Brazil team spirit

• Tandara is accused of doping and tournemant will continue like nothing is happened. She played all games and top scorer against Serbia. Everything could be different. This is totally unfair.

• Tandara is accused of doping and tournemant will continue like nothing is happened. She played all games and top scorer against Serbia. Everything could be different. This is totally unfair.

Totally agree this is not fair at all:mad:

• Maja doesn’t deserve award for the best setter She literally couldn’t and didn’t show anything special because of her limited team.

If she isnt guilty?? Tandara was just not good at all in this Olympics if this girl have taken something to improve her game she has just not doing right LOL.

Jaque was accused in 2007 but she handled all things and was absolved.