2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Tandara its not playing good.

• tandara...... is quiet in this match.

I think that her game still not arrived in Japan

• Fe Garay is such a fighter... what a player and Person she is.

• So Brasil Men's and Women's had a 5-setter in their 2nd match.

• I know why this match has lasted so freaking long, the amount of challenges both teams are calling

What on earth are the referees doing making so many wrong calls:down:

There's been so many challenges since they were all successful (if i'm not mistaken, but it seems like everytime I switch to the match there's a challenge - so many in set 4 alone)

Now its going to set 5... dayum

• So Brasil Men's and Women's had a 5-setter in their 2nd match.

Its good to be tested in pool stage

• IDK about the Brazilian fans, I haven't seen any bad comments by them here, however I keep seeing you and the other Italian fan praising Italy for no reason ( noone is saying they are bad ) and comapring them to other teams. I have seen the same comment saying that Italy is not all about Egonu but Serbia is all about Boskovic at least 10 times... WE GET IT, ITALY IS GOOD.

I think Jules has been pretty clear when he has said ON FB. He never wrote Brazilian fans here. I would be the first to say he is wrong, cuz Brazilian users here are super polite and very different of most of the fans on fb (cocky and arrogant).

I agree with him. For the ones who understand Portuguese, like me, most of the Brazilian fans of fb, twitter/ IG crosses the line between being unrespectful and "shady/hilarious". Even against their own players (for example, Rosamaria before the VNL or Gabi in WCH 18).

Sure, they dont reach the levels of some Iranian fans, but still annoying. Despite of that, I wont root against Brazil. On the other hand, there are people that cuz of the fans (or only one only fan rooting too much), want the other team loses ^^

The good thing is not the all of them are like this.

• I think Jules has been pretty clear when he has said ON FB. He never wrote Brazilian fans here. I would be the first to say he is wrong, cuz Brazilian users here are super polite and very different of most of the fans on fb (cocky and arrogant).

I agree with him. For the ones who understand Portuguese, like me, most of the Brazilian fans of fb, twitter/ IG crosses the line between being unrespectful and "shady/hilarious". Even against their own players (for example, Rosamaria before the VNL or Gabi in WCH 18).

Sure, they dont reach the levels of some Iranian fans, but still annoying.

The good thing is not the all of them are like this.

oh and I have seen a rude Jamaican user on Twitter and a disrespectful one from Peru on Instagram. Does anyone care?

• Did Carol jumped higher at that point?

• Twitter is toxic on every topic that I dont use it