Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Just only begun watching the game but Kazan is covering Poletaev's attack angles like he's in prison.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lokomotiv's lack of strong left side attacker is showing once again. Ivovic and Savin can't do anything with a bad pass.

Lokomotiv need to hire Volkov from Fakel, or get a foreigner OH in replacement for Ivovic next season

• Good fight from Zenit in this set. Iakovlev and Kliuka raised their level and Poletaev attentive defense was really helpful too!

PS: While playing together the resemblance between Poletaev and Ursov is so visible ^^^^^^^^

• Lokomotiv need to hire Volkov from Fakel, or get a foreigner OH in replacement for Ivovic next season

True, Ivovic is not delivering what is expecting from him. If only he could receive and serve as he is capable...

• Lokomotiv need to hire Volkov from Fakel, or get a foreigner OH in replacement for Ivovic next season

Yeah. Even Tetyukhin jr. could do a better job.

• Ursov doesn't seem to have a great block. Helping to form a triple block on the opposite's end is really risky for St. Petersburg.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope Voronkov leaves Zenit next season. He needs to play full time and there are some clubs like Kuzbass o Lokomotiv that could be better with him.

• Yakovlev's serves remind me a lot of Bienek who I think popularized this hybrid float-jump serve such a thing of beauty to watch..

• Ursov doesn't seem to have a great block. Helping to form a triple block on the opposite's end is really risky for St. Petersburg.

And just after I posted about Ursov's block, he got beaten by Butko while jousting for the ball. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• It's so impressive that almost all the starter players of Kazan have a beard.

• Can we talk about Zenit Kazan's jersey color? :heart:

#FreeBritney

• PS: While playing together the resemblance between Poletaev and Ursov is so visible ^^^^^^^^

The similarity is there but Poletaev is definitely the more good-looking twin :rose:

• The similarity is there but Poletaev is definitely the more good-looking twin :rose:

I just hope someone tells him to (surgically) remove his mole if it's benign.:win:

#FreeBritney

• Mikhailov's technique. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Yakovlev's serves remind me a lot of Bienek who I think popularized this hybrid float-jump serve such a thing of beauty to watch..

Iakovlev, Kurkaev, and Vlasov all changed from floating to either jumping or a mix of floating, jumping and this "float-jump" serve this year. I wonder if it was Sammelvuo who asked them to as they all changed at the same period if I am not wrong.

Iakovlev is definitely the one doing better so far.

• Poletaev not doing too hot with Ursov in front.

#FreeBritney

• Poletaev finally breaks through the block of Kazan but it's still dangerously close to being blocked or getting defended.

#FreeBritney

• Wasn't able to watch the first SF match between Moscow and Lokomotiv, but Petersburg-Kazan does not disappoint so far :cheesy:

• Wasn't able to watch the first SF match between Moscow and Lokomotiv, but Petersburg-Kazan does not disappoint so far :cheesy:

It wasn't a good match.

If it weren't for the eye candies of both teams, I wouldn't even bother to finish watching the game.

#FreeBritney