Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• Negro claimed that he lost his patience because Osasco was making some rotation faults every time, especially when the setter was in 6 4 and 2. The referees never "noticed" that, so he got angry. Is it true? What kind of fault is it?

• I don't know if this actually happened during Minas x Osasco, but it probably did since he complained a lot. HOWEVER, I've seen similar situations especially with Sesi. The players sometimes switch positions before the service. You can find many videos with Mara and Tiffany doing that when Adenizia is serving. If Adenizia is serving, Mara should be on position 4 and Tifanny on position 3, but I've seen Tifanny on position 4 before the service many many times.

• Negro claimed that he lost his patience because Osasco was making some rotation faults every time, especially when the setter was in 6 4 and 2. The referees never "noticed" that, so he got angry. Is it true? What kind of fault is it?

Rotation i think

Always you should be in a inverse position at the net and when the rival team serve,you return to your normal place

• I mean, even if happened, Minas didn't lose because of that... He's trying to find a scapegoat for his own incompetence... Sore loser at best

• I mean, even if happened, Minas didn't lose because of that... He's trying to find a scapegoat for his own incompetence... Sore loser at best

I agree. He is a bad loser and a bad coach. His attitude during the game and after the game was ridiculous. Also, he posted an apology which was even worse...

• I feel like the players themselves are done with him. It is really visible from the face of Thaisa and Macris. Poor them. How they go from Lavarini, Gabi, and Natalia to this mess.

It's Minas' managers' fault too.

• I wasn't trying at all to defend him, I don't like him too and I was surprised that Minas contracted him last year ( previously he was coaching in Trento, in A2). The team played really bad, there are no excuses. I'm sorry for the players, but I think that they won't bear him much longer.

• All these posts about Nicola but I don't think he's leaving at all. I wasn't going to bring this up, but it is not true that players are done with him.

I also have to say that I don't understand the fuzz after loosing ONE match in the league against a really strong team... I mean... Minas won the state championship, lost the semifinal of Super Volei - a competition that was worth absolutely nothing for the team. I don't think Minas managers are under an absolute pressure for that... They knew Hodge was inactive for like 2 years, they knew Daroit's limitations, and Cuttino was the player they hired to fit the team's system - a fast game all the time. The fast system didn't worked against Osasco, and that's all so far. If Minas repeat the poor performance in every single match, then it's a whole different story.

We also have to acknowledge that they're investing way less than they did compared to the season they hired Natalia and Gabi. So I don't think Minas is expecting to win as much as they did, or, at least, to win as easy as they did in that season.

• I agree, mdacs, but Minas didn't simply lose to Osasco. The team was crushed and pratically did nothing in court. That should raise a big red flag.

• I agree, mdacs, but Minas didn't simply lose to Osasco. The team was crushed and pratically did nothing in court. That should raise a big red flag.

You're right! It was painful to watch the team's performance and Nicola loosing everything in the end. It was soooooo childish.

But we also have to recognize that Osasco's performance was amazing. In the first two sets, the serve was SOOOOO intense - the float serve from Roberta and Gabi was as fast as a normal jump serve.

• You're right! It was painful to watch the team's performance and Nicola loosing everything in the end. It was soooooo childish.

But we also have to recognize that Osasco's performance was amazing. In the first two sets, the serve was SOOOOO intense - the float serve from Roberta and Gabi was as fast as a normal jump serve.

I know Roberta is a good float server but man, Gabi’s serve got me like 😳😳😳

• tomorrow the clasic between sesc vs osasco

Sesc came after 2 weeks for covid,do you know something about the players?

Like camila gomez or drusylla,if they're fine

• tomorrow the clasic between sesc vs osasco

Sesc came after 2 weeks for covid,do you know something about the players?

Like camila gomez or drusylla,if they're fine

Drussyla caught COVID earlier this year, so she seems fine. Camila has also restarted trainings and is with the team.

Lorenne, Arielle (both injured), Amanda and Valquíria (COVID) are still out though.

• Do you think that Praia can lose first set on this season? They're playing wonderful but Barueri is the toughest opponent for them this season. I still think that will be 0:3 but Barueri will fight like with Osasco

• Do you think that Praia can lose first set on this season? They're playing wonderful but Barueri is the toughest opponent for them this season. I still think that will be 0:3 but Barueri will fight like with Osasco

IF praia serves well it will be a 3-0 easy

• The match between Minas and Sesi Bauru was delayed because players from Bauru tested positive for COVID.

Considering how tight the calendar of Brazilian league is, it’s either change the format or abandon the league. Many players are irresponsible and they’re not following protocols in their private lives.