Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• It seems that SESI aren't missing Tifanny that much.. I just saw the score, how are they playing?

• One info: Gattaz is not playing for Minas. There are a few rumours that Gattaz and Mesquita are in a relationship - so it makes sense that she's out.

Gattaz didn't start the game, but she played one rotation in second set as part of their double-sub

• SESI 3x1 SESC... I know that it's petty, but I don't care, SESC lost again.. I didn't even watched the game but I'm happy :D

• Praia Clube 3x1 São Paulo/Barueri

Minas 3x0 Pinheiros

Flamengo/Sesc/Rio 1x3 Sesi/Bauru

Semifinals (Feb 6th)

Praia x winner of Osasco x Curitiba (postponed to Feb 2nd)

Minas x Sesi

• Raba, Castillo and Polina are great players. Peopple should not understimate SESI.

• SESI were playing bad, mistake after mistake, poor decisions, most players feeling the pressure and disappearing from the game... There was not such a thing as "underestimate SESI", they were bad.. Now they are finally playing okay, some mistakes every now and then, but they are creating an identity, picking better players, using better strategies and being consistent for the first time... Let's see what they can do in the future... I don't put them as favourites yet, but they are definitely improving (and improving at the right time)

• SESI are finding a way to play better, and tonight they showed some evolution, it seems that afert the terrible loss to Praia, the girls are managing to change the mentaility there, and that's definetely something, otherwise, if they had continued playing that way , they would be serious contenders to fail in quaterfinals.

For Sesc, the missing of Lorenne was felt, you can't win games depending on Amanda to attack, especially in this form she is right now, and in this case, Drussyla is really missed on the team, but we don't know what's happening - someone knows? She is recovering from injury since 2018 and never get back in form.

• I personally might underestimate Sesi mostly because of their OHs but right now it seems like Vanessa and Tifanny have been playing better and Dobriana could be a great add to the team. I like the middles, and Fe Isis has been playing better the Mara and Adenízia.

Let's see what happens now. I will still not trust 100% on this team but maybe they can surprise us a little bit more. That said, I believe Minas will win it easily on the semifinal :cheesy:

• And she is Fluminense's top scorer so far lol

But this team is awful and will probably lose.