Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• You’re right! Just changed it. And by the way you were right about Lorena: zero sets yesterday. Diana got four and also made zero points in attack.

About Thaísa, I don’t think so. After Eczacibasi forced her to play with lots of pain, I don’t think she want this kind of environment again. In Minas she has a great structure and physical support.

was there any other player on court that scored other than their left handed beauty? :rolll::rolll::rolll:

• was there any other player on court that scored other than their left handed beauty? :rolll::rolll::rolll:

And even then her efficiency was atrocious.. I know she's young and she's supposed to be more error prone now, part of her learning, but it was really annoying

EDIT: Apparently she did well 50%, but it didn't look like that in the game, how odd.. I'm going to shut up now before the statistics have a chance to say that even Maira played well yesterday :gone:

• And even then her efficiency was atrocious.. I know she's young and she's supposed to be more error prone now, part of her learning, but it was really annoying

EDIT: Apparently she did well 50%, but it didn't look like that in the game, how odd.. I'm going to shut up now before the statistics have a chance to say that even Maira played well yesterday :gone:

well, Maira did do well lmao 10 pts, 45% atk ratio, 73/46 in reception with no errors. it's everyone else who did poorly

• I think there are many things we cannot see from stats. Maira's ratio was ok but her struggle to pass through the block was real. She also made many tips and Minas was quite ready to defend all of them. Lorrayna did a good job in terms of ratio too, but the direction of her attacks were very limited - either attacks from one diagonal to another, or attacks to position 5 when the block was covering positions 6 and 1. So, despite the ratios, they both showed a limited performance when it comes to attacking.

To summarize, I think what stats cannot show is how your game will [or will not, in this case] pressure your adversary.

• I think there are many things we cannot see from stats. Maira's ratio was ok but her struggle to pass through the block was real. She also made many tips and Minas was quite ready to defend all of them. Lorrayna did a good job in terms of ratio too, but the direction of her attacks were very limited - either attacks from one diagonal to another, or attacks to position 5 when the block was covering positions 6 and 1. So, despite the ratios, they both showed a limited performance when it comes to attacking.

To summarize, I think what stats cannot show is how your game will [or will not, in this case] pressure your adversary.

Lorrayna mostly scores well in stats but her attack mode or the actual play isn't as impressive to watch. She holds back and you can sense that she's unsure about the direction of her swings but repeats it anyway.

• lorrayna usually goes hard cross-court/diagonally from 2 and yesterday she was trying to go down-the-line/parallel, but she was making some errors at first (1st set), and then she improved in the 2nd. she is still trying to learn whether to go hard or to go around the block. many times she hit real hard and caused the ball to punch through the block. but yeah, she’s a work in progress, especially her jump serve. her toss is a mess and at one point, she decided to go easy on the jump serve, which sorta makes you think “why bother jumping at all if you’re just sending over a lollipop?”

one thing SP sometimes does well is blocking. they totally stopped tandara in their match, and she scored very little that day.

• Reception of Sesi Bauru is a mess:gone:

I'm not the biggest fan of Roberta, but I have to say she is playing pretty good:) I like she tries to involve Mayany as much as possible!:box:

• Tandara in such bad form was the best thing that could have happen to Roberta.. She can use her creativity and make everyone play and they are delivering.. Osasco are finally a team

• you’re totally right, roberta just toying with bauru.

tif & suelle passing is like yonkaira-brayelin. lol

this coach is so stubborn. they lost 1st set badly to curitiba because they kept picking on suelle and he wouldn’t take her out. she must have been aced 4-5x.