Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• It’s right that it would be disappointing if Eczacibasi don’t make it into the CL with the players they’ll have next year but maybe THY will invest even more and build a real powerhouse team to compete with the world’s best if they’re in the CL.

• It’s right that it would be disappointing if Eczacibasi don’t make it into the CL with the players they’ll have next year but maybe THY will invest even more and build a real powerhouse team to compete with the world’s best if they’re in the CL.

IMO even if they decide to invest a record amount, the more important question is which players can be brought in and I honestly don’t see much of a chance, actually none to create a powerhouse.

I mean even with Seyma and Berin as starter , and it seems to me that now it is late for the fight for local's, it is pretty over.

• From what I understood It seems Alexia (as local), Madison Kingdon, Carlini are the players so far.

With a killer foreign MB they'd be so good.

what about Sinead Jack? I didn't watch her this season in turkish league but in Chemik Police she's looking very, very well as a late transfer. I know that is not CL level MB, but she knows the league quite well.

but most top and good players already signed for next season and if they haven’t already signed a top name, they could not find one now. I am not saying they would do poorly or anything, it is just they wouldn’t be a powerhouse.

• IMO even if they decide to invest a record amount, the more important question is which players can be brought in and I honestly don’t see much of a chance, actually none to create a powerhouse.

I mean even with Seyma and Berin as starter , and it seems to me that now it is late for the fight for local's, it is pretty over.

I think Caratasu would be a great start. And they also have the best local middle out of Eda and Zehra, which is Asli Kalac. This season few liberos stepped up. Let's see what they will do.

• IMO even if they decide to invest a record amount, the more important question is which players can be brought in and I honestly don’t see much of a chance, actually none to create a powerhouse.

They will with Alexia still be able to get another foreigner in the club, KYK and/or Zhu if they can afford them would be amazing.

And someone like Ilayda Ucak or Janset next to Asli maybe in such case. Idk what their budget will be but I don't think it's hopeless.

I don't think they will change liberos but Busa Kayacan and Dilek Kinik would be improvement too.

I agree with you overall, but imo there is some room to build a great team depending on circumstances

• Okay. Boskovic vs whole world lets begin. If Tijana will play on 200% maybe she will get them back on track

• I find the situation of wing-spikers extremely worrying for Guidetti.

fatma - hande- meliha and tugba played in 2020 in the european olympic tournament. none of these players have been playing well in their teams.

I believe that ebrar and meryem have been playing well