Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Gizem Orge, even not on the list of the Vakif player(in first 2 rounds of MSL), some injury or,......., any news.

• Not much enthusiasm today. This has been a nice schedule for me. Morning coffee and a game of Turkey volleyball.

Yesilyurt / Nilifur didn't make a broadcast?

• Not much enthusiasm today. This has been a nice schedule for me. Morning coffee and a game of Turkey volleyball.

Yesilyurt / Nilifur didn't make a broadcast?

TRT Spor 2.

• Beylikduzu and Besiktas, They would do a great favor for SL if they stepped out of it.

Or they could make deals with clubs to use their young teams, just like Vakıfbank and Yeşilyurt or Eczacıbaşı and Karayolları. Players of U19 ECH gold medalist team could have been used indeed

• Or they could make deals with clubs to use their young teams, just like Vakıfbank and Yeşilyurt or Eczacıbaşı and Karayolları. Players of U19 ECH gold medalist team could have been used indeed

But who, i mean Galata need Ericek and Sude, Ozaydinli is already in Karayolari and Ucak is in Yesilyurt, Sengun - Ipar can be used but obviously Fenerbahce have already plans to use them as much as possible, it is true that i don't know other player from that squad, maybe exist some players which can help, but obviously that will not happen, 2 completely uninteresting match per round (excpet 2 rounds when they will face each other).

• Beşiktaş didn't play with their best starting 6 yet. Obviously they will not play great suddenly even when other players return(Ezgi-Erçe) but they will play better than this. I guess they are trying to sign one or two more players.

Plus they can't transfer foreign players due debt and ban.

Still they are trying to survive

• But who, i mean Galata need Ericek and Sude, Ozaydinli is already in Karayolari and Ucak is in Yesilyurt, Sengun - Ipar can be used but obviously Fenerbahce have already plans to use them as much as possible, it is true that i don't know other player from that squad, maybe exist some players which can help, but obviously that will not happen, 2 completely uninteresting match per round (excpet 2 rounds when they will face each other).

Gülce Güçtekin (best libero of the tournament) will not be playing any games for sure while she has Aylin Sarıoğlu and Melis Yılmaz in front of her. Maybe Lila Şengün and Ipar Kurt will probably get some chances play against these weak teams but at this age it would have been more useful if they play in a team as a starter. FB already have another promising setter Hilal Kocakara as backup so they are not in a desperate need of another setter.

Backup setter of U19 team Çağla Salih is a talented player and she won't be playing in GS at all since they have 2 setters already.

Spikers Aleyna Göçmen and Melisa Ege Bükmen won't be playing in their own clubs, so they could have been rented to either BJK or Beylikdüzü.

• Gülce Güçtekin (best libero of the tournament) will not be playing any games for sure while she has Aylin Sarıoğlu and Melis Yılmaz in front of her. Maybe Lila Şengün and Ipar Kurt will probably get some chances play against these weak teams but at this age it would have been more useful if they play in a team as a starter. FB already have another promising setter Hilal Kocakara as backup so they are not in a desperate need of another setter.

Backup setter of U19 team Çağla Salih is a talented player and she won't be playing in GS at all since they have 2 setters already.

Spikers Aleyna Göçmen and Melisa Ege Bükmen won't be playing in their own clubs, so they could have been rented to either BJK or Beylikdüzü.

Derin Ezgi Taşdemir and Sude Pehlivan is loaned from Eczacıbaşı. They were with U19 team but got cut.

• Gs vs THY

At 17.00 (two hours from now)

Will be streamed on YouTube/mislitv

Link?

• It is amazing that ilkin aydın recovered two very serious injuries two season in a row, at such an early age. I love her attacks from zone 5😍