Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Idk what to think about that, Karayollari played well this season but for young players IMHO Yeşilyurt >>>>>>> Karayollari

agree. Both coaches are terrible but at least in Yesilyurt she could get to play, Karayollari’s coach can be fixated on certain players. Some young players went there and got to play rarely.

• Results of voting for Dream Team of regular round is:

MVP : Tijana Boskovic

Best 7:

Maja - Boskovic

Wilhite - Gabi

Zehra - Eda

Simge

subs:

Buse Unal - Haak

MBH - Kosheleva

Ogbogu - Rasic

Gizem Guresen

full results and ranking:

• My dream team

Maja-Boskovic

Gabi-kosheleva

Zehra-Vuchkova

Gizem g.

Subs:

Buse-Ebrar

Wilhite-Bartsch

Eda-Maglio

Simge

Mvp: Boskovic

• My dream team is

Maja - Boskovic

Gabi - Wilhite *
    Vuchkova - Eda

Gizem G.

Buse Unal - Haak

MBH - Kingdon

Zehra - Maglio

Kinik

MVP: Maja Ognjenovic

*Wilhite as OH from 2 and Gabi from zone 5, but i first mentioned Gabi because she is for me the best OH this season

• Vuchkova really deserves a special mention. She came back from pregnancy as good as before which is something not really common. She is one of those pure blocker MBs. If she could have improve her attack a little bit, she could find a spot herself among top MBs

• She wasn't in the list but I also really like Jennifer Cross and I think she replaced Koolhas quite well.

she started the season well and I thought the same but she was too inconsistent after Covid infection. Koolhas’ biggest impact to the team was that she was the leader and I think Yesilyurt still is missing a leader. They could have done better in TL had they not infected with Covid and had a leader.

• she started the season well and I thought the same but she was too inconsistent after Covid infection. Koolhas’ biggest impact to the team was that she was the leader and I think Yesilyurt still is missing a leader. They could have done better in TL had they not infected with Covid and had a leader.

I agree, although Cross was not bad I think Koolhaas had bigger impact on the team last year. I don't Koolhaas had an amazing season in italy, i hope she would come back to turkish league. She is the person that every young team needs

• It's interesting to see these mid level teams start building rosters for next season. They usually wait till May and after top teams snatch good players they make transfers.

Ilbank also started to build their roster. Duygu was the setter when PTT and Kuzeyboru promoted to Sultans league. I guess they want to come back again:what:

• Kinda off topic and I'm pretty sure noone is interested but 2nd league finals are happening,today is the second day. Eczacıbaşı B team is there with their young players who also played the CEV U17 tournament. Players such as Pelin Eroktay, Dalia Wilson, Bianka İlayda Mumcular,Dilay Özdemir, Derin Ezgi Taşdemir. They lost yesterday and they need to win today to promote to TVF 1.lig. I'm dropping a link here anyway.

• Kinda off topic and I'm pretty sure noone is interested but 2nd league finals are happening,today is the second day. Eczacıbaşı B team is there with their young players who also played the CEV U17 tournament. Players such as Pelin Eroktay, Dalia Wilson, Bianka İlayda Mumcular,Dilay Özdemir, Derin Ezgi Taşdemir. They lost yesterday and they need to win today to promote to TVF 1.lig. I'm dropping a link here anyway.

Thanks for sharing the link! I've watched the game. I'm disappointed with eczacibası youngsters. Especially Derin, she has played in Sultanlar ligi for most part of season. Her reception is a liability even at 2nd division level.

Both Pelin eroktay and Dalia were considered among best players of their generation but their level didn't seem to improve in last 2 years. People were even hoping them to play in Sultanlar ligi this season. It is worrying for NT

• Thanks for sharing the link! I've watched the game. I'm disappointed with eczacibası youngsters. Especially Derin, she has played in Sultanlar ligi for most part of season. Her reception is a liability even at 2nd division level.

Both Pelin eroktay and Dalia were considered among best players of their generation but their level didn't seem to improve in last 2 years. People were even hoping them to play in Sultanlar ligi this season. It is worrying for NT

The reception was bad overall, not only Derin, Merima, Nehir, Irmak but I see your point.

Dalia looks so unbothered like she doesnt care. Maybe thats her character but I think she lacks energy. I think she is a big potential.

I am disappointed overall. They couldnt make it to TVF 1.ligi.

• What happened to Yeşilyurt-Nilüfer game? it looks 3-0 by default:what:

denzz answered already while I was asking in this post:drink: