Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• Now VTV says it's limited to Japan only. I don't remember if it said that three years ago when I started using it without VPN. But indeed, I can reach the site today using a VPN.

• The geniuses at VTV just posted the Toyota v Denso match VOD. It's twenty minutes long and looks like it was captured from a QQ stream. I downloaded the file and the buffering pauses are in the fucking file! These people are complete idiots

This is the highlight reel they posted on their official V.League youtube of the NEC v JT match. Watch the first 30 seconds of it to see how out of sync the two cameras are, not to mention the AV sync. It's stupid:

• Toyota is a train wreck

• The geniuses at VTV just posted the Toyota v Denso match VOD. It's twenty minutes long and looks like it was captured from a QQ stream. I downloaded the file and the buffering pauses are in the fucking file! These people are complete idiots

This is the highlight reel they posted on their official V.League youtube of the NEC v JT match. Watch the first 30 seconds of it to see how out of sync the two cameras are, not to mention the AV sync. It's stupid:

my eyes hurt :cheesy:

• uhhhhhhhhh Hisamitsu unexpectedly gets taken down by Saitama with Miyu playing in the last set but it was too late to catch up. I need to see what happened there

Foluke and Nagaoka really worked some magic on the 3rd set look at Hisamitsu's IG story but tf they called her in so late to save those 2 tragic sets. I think Nakagawa made lots of errors based on the tweets I've seen but I don't know how accurate the trans is

• sitenoise do you have the players stats today? I wasn't able to watch the Toray match

Toray v Toyota stats here

Ishikawa is a bruiser 20/33/0 @60% No aces but her serve is fierce. Kurogo 8/30/2 is looking on with bewilderment

• This guy, Chairman Kenji Shimaoka, should be fired.

"The corona wreck made me think about how important sports are connecting the sport area that connects with everyone, connect the society, with all your feeling that will lead its ties to tomorrow"

He's still lamenting matches where the arena has no connection to either team, three years after he announced he was going to do something about it. Not to mention the incompetent, disastrous rollout of this season. Only four of eleven VTV matches are available VOD at this time. The V.League news feed is a string of apologies. It doesn't matter what their broadcasting agreements are, the vleague.tv web site is still mis-configured, three days and running. But yeah, Mr. Chairman, tell us how important you think sports are ... on your way out the door

• How has Foluke looked?

I don't think anyone has seen her play yet

• She's doing fine. Works best with Nagaoka but somehow not that well with Nakagawa #14. They're kinda clashing

Their latest match with Saitama. They lost 0-3 but in the final set her and Nagaoka went full blast on the right wing. Unfortunately lots of errors happened

Have you seen the matches? Are they available anywhere?

• Have you seen the matches? Are they available anywhere?

Nope I was begging for a stream no one came through. Just saw some clips scattered on twitter and IG but that's about it. The MC also posts videos via IG Story but it's these tiny ass videos where you can't even tell who's who. The one Phoenix posted above yucaparis she uses the same handle.

• Nope I was begging for a stream no one came through. Just saw some clips scattered on twitter and IG but that's about it. The MC also posts videos via IG Story but it's these tiny ass videos where you can't even tell who's who. The one Phoenix posted above yucaparis she uses the same handle.

Such a bummer we didn't get streams for the last two SAGA matches. From that Highlight reel above, gotta say Foluke looks healthy .

Here's the official HL for the Saitama fiasco :)