Chinese Female Superleague 2020/2021 (with National Championship 2020)

• Yao Di is the #2 setter of the NT....when she is good she is brilliant, but the problem is she’s inconsistent. Tonite she performed poorly and if she doesn’t improve, she might lose her number two spot to Diao (Jiangsu) or Mei (Shandong).

It's itching me to see her sets to Zhu Ting. It either too low or it will break Zhu Ting's backbone

• Who is Jiangsu libero? She's quite good in defense and receive

Nee Feifan. She played well tonite. If she continues to perform, she could be selected for the NT. At the moment the country’s #1 libero is Wang (Shandong) and #2 is Lin (Fujian). However, there is talk that Lin could be dropped. She no longer has the speed and accuracy that she had when she helped China win Gold at Rio 2016. Also, the fact that Fujian performed below expectations in this year’s CVL, didn’t help. I think the national selectors are looking at Nee, Meng (Tianjin) and a few others to replace her. However, Meng played badly tonite 😐.

• Yao Di is the #2 setter of the NT....when she is good she is brilliant, but the problem is she’s inconsistent. Tonite she performed poorly and if she doesn’t improve, she might lose her number two spot to Diao (Jiangsu) or Mei (Shandong).

You'd think she's wake the **** up when her main competition is literally on the other side of the net.

• Is there any stats from the final match?

• Thanks!

Li Yingying is outplaying Zhu?:what::white: How was it throughout the season? Did Li play better than Zhu? And is the reception numbers reliable? I can't imagine Li is receiving with 74% perfect reception

Do you think Xu Ruoya might have a shot as 4th OH?

• Thanks!

Li Yingying is outplaying Zhu?:what::white: How was it throughout the season? Did Li play better than Zhu? And is the reception numbers reliable? I can't imagine Li is receiving with 74% perfect reception

The reception numbers are a joke (for everyone, not just Li)

Li is clearly more used to Yao Di's setting than Zhu is, but it is rumoured that zhu had a wrist surgery apparently

• Thanks!

If you were to ask me, there's no point bringing a 4th OH. Might as well bring 3 opposites, 2 liberos, or a 4th middle.

• Aside of that, I'm so happy to see this Zhang Chang Ning, she's getting stronger and smarter in attack. I'm not going to worry about the OH squad chinese NT