Brazil - Superliga 2020/2021

• It would be a crime to have Rapha instead of William.
    I know Bruninho is bad right now but he is a different person in the NT and he's an important leader. He is our best all around player among the setters, just like Roberta :lol:

• I mean, Bruno's balls to the extremes have always been garbage lol but somehow he (or his spikers) still make it work sometimes. He's been extra frantic overall though.

I don't know about this whole Rapha/William thing. I like Rapha, but I don't think he'd bring much when compared to William. I know he's more conservative and precise than Bruno and that could be a good thing to stabilize things when needed, but eh...

• Is the a full dataproject website for Superliga? I mean, what's the point having this dataproject with half of its standard functions? I wanna check games played, sets played... All I find is points (does it means total points or just kills), blocks and aces. :what:

• You have to go the table of matches at each round: https://superliga.cbv.com.br/tabela-de-jogos-feminino

And yes, there is a ranking for total points and a ranking for attacks: https://superliga.cbv.com.br/estatisticas-feminino

• You have to go the table of matches at each round: https://superliga.cbv.com.br/tabela-de-jogos-feminino

And yes, there is a ranking for total points and a ranking for attacks: https://superliga.cbv.com.br/estatisticas-feminino

Thanks! :win:

But this is pointless. Why do you pay dataproject if you don't use all the tools? Take a look at other leagues dataproject: there is a lot more. :what:

• Douglas was on bench after injury, constantly replaced by JR or M. Borges.

Right now he is the best Brazilian outside hitter. :dance6:

• Nalbert commenting any game in which Bruno plays: “Bruno is great, I love Bruno, Bruno is the best in the world, Bruno won gold in the last Olympics, Bruno is among the best defenders in the world, people should watch Bruno play to learn how to be the best”

All of this when in fact Bruno is playing average (and below average throughout the season)

• Nalbert commenting any game in which Bruno plays: “Bruno is great, I love Bruno, Bruno is the best in the world, Bruno won gold in the last Olympics, Bruno is among the best defenders in the world, people should watch Bruno play to learn how to be the best”

All of this when in fact Bruno is playing average (and below average throughout the season)

How is he at commenting generally? And how about Fabi? I really wonder what Fabi is saying whenever I hear her. Maybe it is going to be out of topic but we have an ex player, also was the captan of NT, Ozlem Ozcelik and she is so bad at it. She cannot even speak fluent Turkish, most of her sentences doesn’t even make sense and her comments regarding volleyball are very limited and it baffles me.

I also have to admit that when watching from TV, angle matters for me. With an angle behind the court, I can judge the quality of a set easily but when it is from middle and from above, it is not always easy to read the game.

• the libero from Minas played bad today IMO.

Opp was the big problem from Minas. Willian and OH played good IMO.

Mateus Pinta (MB) was really great on attack.

• How is he at commenting generally? And how about Fabi? I really wonder what Fabi is saying whenever I hear her. Maybe it is going to be out of topic but we have an ex player, also was the captan of NT, Ozlem Ozcelik and she is so bad at it. She cannot even speak fluent Turkish, most of her sentences doesn’t even make sense and her comments regarding volleyball are very limited and it baffles me.

I also have to admit that when watching from TV, angle matters for me. With an angle behind the court, I can judge the quality of a set easily but when it is from middle and from above, it is not always easy to read the game.

She is great. IMO the best commentator. She is always very prepared to all matches, she seem to study a lot and provide many technical insights throughout the games. Carlão is good too. I only hate Nalbert because he adds zero technical observations and it’s often all about cheering for players he likes. When Nalbert is commenting women’s volleyball, he’s absolutely terrible.

• Best players and coach:

Setter: William (Minas)

Opposite: Escobar (Minas)

1st MB: Mauricio Souza (Taubaté)

2nd MB: Lucão (Taubaté)

1st OH: Mauricio Borges (Taubaté)

2nd: Adriano (Itapetininga)

Libero: Maique (Minas)

Coach: Javier Weber (Taubaté)

MVP: Mauricio Borges (Taubaté)

• ok, Mauricio Borges was good, but MVP? Same for Lucão, best MB??? Where? On this SL it wasn't.

:aww:

• I feel bad for Minas, wish they could have forced 3rd game. The last points with Maique making mistakes in reception was especially difficult for my heart. But he was brilliant during all the competition. Escobar was very missed, with him in better shape Minas could put much more pression.

Taubaté was the best. Is the base of Brazil NT, like Nalbert always like to say. Tonight Douglas didn't have to carry the team alone, Bruninho played his best match by far in the season and it helped a lot, team was mentality focus on not letting that go. Gabriel Cândido showed some great actions too.

• Douglas was robbed in Saquarema. I heard the news.