Italian Women NT 2021

• Yes she will be working with 2 best liberos

I was worried at first but aansonna level is decreasing a bit and she need a good back up

She could also get starting spot

• Yes she will be working with 2 best liberos

I was worried at first but aansonna level is decreasing a bit and she need a good back up

She could also get starting spot

She will. Marchioni has just confirmed (half an hour ago) that Sansonna will be beside a colleague that will represent more than a back up. And IMO Fersino is the best choice to plan a future on... also for NT

• Hi Guys

Season club approaching to an end,I would like to know what do you think mazzanti will call,but ONLY 18 for vnl dont 12 to olynpics,I know as she call fersino that it will be a 24 wide roster but let's put them aside

In my opinion:

Libero:Moki,Parrochiale

Setter:Orro,Malinov,Cambi

Opposite:Egonu,Mingardi,Nwakalor

Middle Blockers:Folie,Chirichella,Danesi,Fahr,Lubian

OH:Sylla,Caterina,Lucia,Pietrini,Sorokaite

• Also Alessia Gennari will be called for VNL.

I would call her over Sorokaite, but I hope situation between Mazzanti and B.Bosetti is done, because She is the best OH in Italian NT and one od the best all around OHs in the World !

Yeah I gonna say that

Gennari deserved a call but Mazzanti says she wouldn't work with players that didn't take part on the cycle and specifies it with piccinini so I doubt she do it but in case

Gennari in= Sorokaite out

Even she can call signorile and cambi out

Or diouf in and nwakalor or mingardi out

They are the only 3 players that can be called again if he changes his minf,if not imo it will be the 18 I wrote

• Yeah I gonna say that

Gennari deserved a call but Mazzanti says she wouldn't work with players that didn't take part on the cycle and specifies it with piccinini so I doubt she do it but in case

Mazzanti had already said last year that he would give a chance to Gennari for Tokyo, and she has recently confirmed that she will be in NT this summer

• Mazzanti had already said last year that he would give a chance to Gennari for Tokyo, and she has recently confirmed that she will be in NT this summer

Gennari Benched for? Bosetti? No chance to play at all... (Although I think she deserve a place, as I told months ago...)

• Gennari joined Rio Olympics is a mystery, because she only served some balls.......

After that, she got knee problems so she denied to NT activities many years.

I see her chances to Tokyo is Zero, because her status in busto is so unprecise and unstable, her only role could challenge is lucia, who is the only player from golden generation, has the champion experience.

but she could join VNL, which needs to shift and rest.

• well tomorrow it gonna be released the first list of players to train in NT

I just put the 18 I considered mazzanti will call eveb if I knew he would work with 24

With new vnl rule I gonna put who I considered gonna be the other 6

If he decide to call players that weren't at NT in a time as gennari he could call also diouf that did a good job in Korea but I think he would call enweonwu or piani instead

Signorile,if not Bosio..

Also villani,mazzaro and Fersino

• Guys Ive read in some italian forum that there were problem in the past between Mazzanti and C.Bosetti? Can someone explain the drama to me? I'm italian but never heard about it. Thanks

I never heard till 2019 cause mazzanti didn't call caterina to main events as olympics qualification and european championship,only play in vnl so people think he doesn't like her or something like that but caterina was recovering

Maybe he would have called her

• I think He called her for VNL to prove herself and Picci was called only for preparation for Olympics. And She though it was not fair towards her.

Something like that.

And She was already at that time the best Italian OHs.

• list of players volleyball.it think gonna be part of NT

In thrir opimion the l.bosetti,sorokaite and cambi call aren't clear as they didn't have a good season overall but they would call gennari that even if she do a good job,wasn't starter

Also they would call furlan to replace folie if she isn't physically good for trainings

I never saw that girl piva play but now i'm interested

Today list is released so let's see

• Gennari got a chance next to Malinov and Orro :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

She is great and I love her she has so many potential plus her serve is amazing.

• Gennari got a chance next to Malinov and Orro :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

She is great and I love her she has so many potential plus her serve is amazing.

It isn't official

It's speculation

• I have to disagree about the "proposal" of Gennari to the OG.

It's time to stop thinking that Imoco players deserves more than other teams' ones.

Be honest: she has been named basically only because she plays in Conegliano... she played more or less 2 or 3 match from the beginning to the end and she's value is not higher that other setters.

In my opinion, ok calling her as substitution in VNL but Bosio DESERVES OG in case Mazzanti want to call 3 athlets in this role.

• I have to disagree about the "proposal" of Gennari to the OG.

It's time to stop thinking that Imoco players deserves more than other teams' ones.

Be honest: she has been named basically only because she plays in Conegliano... she played more or less 2 or 3 match from the beginning to the end and she's value is not higher that other setters.

In my opinion, ok calling her as substitution in VNL but Bosio DESERVES OG in case Mazzanti want to call 3 athlets in this role.

You are right

She has potential but she wouldn't rven make a cut for VNL

There are other betters ..

• I like what Gennari showed, I like her way of playing. She has pretty much style as Wolosz. Working with Santarelli and Wolosz two years for sure her helped her to grow.

She can be great sub for serving...

I’m happy She is gone be starter in Pomi next season It is time to show herself...