CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• I feel for my daddy setter coach Nikola. ;(;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Cograts Zaksa! They had such a difficult path to the gold medal: Lube, Zenit Kazan and then Trentino. More than deserved. Plus they displayed such an enjoyable vball to watch.

Ps: Hope Gbric will stay there and not go to Perugia.

• Again, Kacz' serve nailed the game, like last time he did to Lube.

Congrats to Zaksa for the first time winning CL champion.

They played a great team volleyball game this season.

• Please we need the awarding ceremony stream. ;(

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Big congrats to Zaksa!! Even Semeniuk completely disappeared in set 4 (mostly thanks to Toniutti’s horrible sets to the pin...:rolleyes:), fortunately Kaczmarek stepped up his game in time and those tricky plays by Sliwka turned Toniutti’s horrible sets to score!

• :lol::rolll:

Well 3-1, last set 28-26 isnt a crush in any dictionary.

But to be honest, like it was already pointed out, I didnt understand why Zaksa was paying so much in the bets, 2.47 or 2.50 was way too excesive. All the betsites had almost the same quota.

• Cograts Zaksa! They had such a difficult path to the gold medal: Lube, Zenit Kazan and then Trentino. More than deserved. Plus they displayed such an enjoyable vball to watch.

Ps: Hope Gbric will stay there and not go to Perugia.

Perugia likes to fire coaches. He's had a hard year since the serbia and verona ouster. In Zaksa he will be a legend there. In Perugia, he will be blamed for everything wrong with the team.:whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Please we need the awarding ceremony stream. ;(

Girls...:whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Girls...:whistle:

Rai Sport is going to broadcast the awarding ceremony. Same on Twitch.

• I feel bad for Lucarelli but he's gonna be let go by Trento even though he had a very good game.

#FreeBritney

• I wonder who is getting the MVP. For the whole CL, I would go with Toniutti or Semeniuk.

But standout player today,

Sliwka 18 points - 16/24 (67%!) & 2 blocks

I guess it's Sliwka although I really don't like his style.

As a young player, Sliwka plays very smart, but too sneaky, not my cup of tea

• Dang, Zaksa made it!

Poland will be insanely strong at OG, considering they have Leon as well and they are already World champions 🙄😅 I'm not saying they already have gold at the neck, but ugggh, it's gonna be difficult to anyone, I don't see any other team able to beat them.

• The fact Grbic won in Verona... What a sweet revenge for him. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• I guess it's Sliwka although I really don't like his style.

As a young player, Sliwka plays very smart, but too sneaky, not my cup of tea

for me it is the opposite. I very much like his style where he uses his brain and opponents block nicely. It also takes a gut to do such moves at this level. When I first watched him I was confused, couldn’t say if I liked him or not but he has grown on me. And today he was definitely stable and key player.

• I really think the Italians are the weak link in Trentino. Too bad Lucarelli will get cut. He was the most consistent guy.

Giannelli's sets improved in the match but he constantly insisted on Nimir even if Lucarelli was in front with Toniutti as his blocker. Trento didn't take advantage of that mismatch. Instead they do everything with power.

Rossini and Michieletto what could I say. In decisive moments they cannot show up. Michieletto understandable he is just a teen. Rossini unforgivable.

I could sense Nimir was getting too cocky in that set 4. He should have just stayed focused. He was fired up but he was just coming across as arrogant.