2021 Shaanxi Chinese National Games (female volleyball event)

• I don't know, I didn't watch it. Just saw on the news.

Found it, it happened on the play at 0:18:50. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Gv411A7KC?p=1

Around 0:19:55 while Wang YY was being tended to by the trainer it looked like she was yelling and arguing at someone. Perhaps Zhejiang's middle that she landed on. Looks bad, both Wang YY and the other middle landed close to the line and her left ankle bent. Most likely an ankle sprain, but not sure what grade.

• Found it, it happened on the play at 0:18:50. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Gv411A7KC?p=1

Around 0:19:55 while Wang YY was being tended to by the trainer it looked like she was yelling and arguing at someone. Perhaps Zhejiang's middle that she landed on. Looks bad, both Wang YY and the other middle landed close to the line and her left ankle bent. Most likely an ankle sprain, but not sure what grade.

Totally not a professional, but it doesn't look too serious to me. She should still sit out the rest of the group stages at least.

• Li YY injured. ;(

Both her and Tianjin's opposite Yang Yi were diving for a ball and the other player landed on the wrist of her hitting arm.

Not sure why she was even still playing in the match. They were won the first 2 sets and were up 16-10 in the 3rd set. The bench should've been enough to finish Guangdong.

• Li YY injured. ;(

Both her and Tianjin's opposite Yang Yi were diving for a ball and the other player landed on the wrist of her hitting arm.

Not sure why she was even still playing in the match. They were won the first 2 sets and were up 16-10 in the 3rd set. The bench should've been enough to finish Guangdong.

That's it; I'm done with volleyball

• Semifinals: (Sep 25, UTC+8)

15:00 - Shanghai - Jiangsu

19:00 - Liaoning - Tianjin

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Any update about Yingying's injury?

According to Tianjin's coach, Li's injury was not serious, just a twist. He said, "I pressed it, the whole thing is okay, it just hurts a little bit."

I'm pretty sure he's lying about it. :mad:

• Liaoning beats Shanghai for 3rd Place.

Disappointing finish for Shanghai. They played very poorly in the semis and in this bronze medal match. Perhaps their veterans were worn out already. Surprisingly Liaoning was able to get the job done even without Yan Ni who left earlier.

Now waiting for the real match! :box:

• https://tv.cctv.com/live/cctv5plus/

live: Jiangsu 1-1 Tianjin

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Liaoning beats Shanghai for 3rd Place.

Disappointing finish for Shanghai. They played very poorly in the semis and in this bronze medal match. Perhaps their veterans were worn out already. Surprisingly Liaoning was able to get the job done even without Yan Ni who left earlier.

May I ask where Yan Ni is? I saw her played some matches in the group stage then she just... disappeared I guess.

Was she too injured to play? Even so, it's still kind of weird that I didn't see her with the team or on the podium at all.

Thanks!

• Do we know which players retired now that the National Games is over?

I seen news that Wang Huimin and Wang Na both from Zhejiang made announcements that they're done.