Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• Alanko plays so good. I'm surprised that any good team didn't want her. Thanks to Skorupa's injury she got a chance to sign a contract.

• Poor Roberta - every OHs have less than 30% in attack. I hope 3rd set ŁKS will start with Roni and Piasecka as OH.

• ŁKS was a mess.

Btw I don’t understand why Masek put on court Pacak instead Witkowska which was beast today.

• Roberta is playing very well taking into consideration that she barely trained with the team.

Roberta is a great overall player. She does not have the best technique and is not the most creative setter, but she knows how to play with balance and also helps with other skills. I hope she does well in Poland:heart:

• wow Wroclaw demolishing Budowlani, they are playing better than I expected, really Wroclaw needed at least a decent setter, which Kaczmar for sure is

• any link, please?

I send you in message

• Cleger on court = More points for Wroclaw <3

yes thats true :lol: but I still has sentiment for her as a part of that old Cuban team playing with 2 setters

• and have to say for me is really pleasure to hear Kaczor/Brzozowski, I dont need to turn off the sound :lol:

• Tom, can you send me link?

in message you have

• Gorecka is the weakest point in Budowlani probably. :what:

• Lazowska really reminds me Bednarek, she has the same nose, blond hair, like her younger sister