• Russia is so stacked in every position :white::white:

• Cebulj, I see you.... ;)

• Ivovic's connection with Jovovic is GOAT level so far. I wonder how long will this keep up during this match?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Ivovic's connection with Jovovic is GOAT level so far. I wonder how long will this keep up during this match?

and they will play together next season in Dinamo LO :whistle:

• Pretty tight game between Serbia and Slovenia... I wonder if Lisinac can still come back. Hope it's nothing too serious.

• Pretty tight game between Serbia and Slovenia... I wonder if Lisinac can still come back. Hope it's nothing too serious.

Krsmanovic is one very good sub though. I don't think Lisinac will come back anymore.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Krsmanovic is one very good sub though. I don't think Lisinac will come back anymore.

And cute ;) ahaha

• Kovacevic's floor defense has been so on point!

• Sammelvuo can't decide who is the team's main setter :whistle:

• Jovovic have to change something. I'm not liking his decisions. I know it's rational but it's really predictable. Slovenia keeps siding out during their serve. It's not good for them.

#FreeBritney

I kind of have the feeling they were close to the end of the line but Ivovic somehow save the team with his timely single block.

#FreeBritney

• Jovovic again. :mad:

#FreeBritney

• Ivovic being 10x better than he was in club season :win:

• What's the record for VNL/World League longest set?

#FreeBritney

• Where are you watching Serbia x Slovenia? My link died :(

• Where are you watching Serbia x Slovenia? My link died :(

i got mine from livetv.sx

#FreeBritney

• Rusia leading 2-0 (25-19, 25-22). The Dutch team was leading by 1 point during almost all the set. Mikhaylov came to serve and turned the score.