• I wish they would. Cachopa-Alan-Douglas-OH2-Flávio-Lucão-Maique should be more than enough to beat Germany on paper. However, the coach might want to play Bruno in order to help Lucão get in groove for tomorrow as he's been out for a while. They still need to win the next 2 matches in order to finish first too.

Well, I got most of it right except for Maique and Flávio lol I thought Isac was injured, which is why I didn't include him.

• Bultor is improving.. still needs to work on reading the set.. #approved

• France in a really good position to take the last SF spot after winning, two 3-0 matches..

If SRB, RUS, FRA win all their games tomorrow, France proceed to QF

Russia needs to win against Brazil AND hope both SRB and FRA lose their respective matches to proceed to QF which puts them on a tough spot

• France in a really good position to take the last SF spot after winning, two 3-0 matches..

If SRB, RUS, FRA win all their games tomorrow, France proceed to QF

Russia needs to win against Brazil AND hope both SRB and FRA lose their respective matches to proceed to QF which puts them on a tough spot

wdym? Russia has more points than serbia (in case of today’s victory against Italy) so France being defeated tomorrow is enough(which isnt unlikely, i would be worried more about them beating Brazil later)

• I know I talk shit about him a lot, but goddammit Maurício Borges should just do everyone a favor and retire after Tokyo. He's probably a good guy, but lord is he a garbage player.

• This Bottolo guy may be the most beautiful male volleyball player :heart:

• This Russia team just lacks the killer instinct from 2019's VNL squad

• I might be the minority here but I think this Bottolo guy is fairly ugly:lol:

I think you need to get your eyes checked :lol: Guy is more stunning than handsome. Oh well to each his own

• With the way Russia are playing, Brazil will steamroll them tomorrow mark my words

• Poletaev looks to be jumping higher and is on fire today

• Pankov is ignoring Kurkaev and hasn't set him yet since he entered the game :gone:

• Poletaev just can't kill the ball :aww: