Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• My favorite Turkish player! Currently one of the best MBs in the world and also a complete one. Excellent both in block and attack. Deadly with the slide attack but has no problems attacking in front of the setter. The best Turkish MB ever (!) and one of the best players from Turkey. Love her leadership too! What more can you ask? :flower:

• she was a scorer because she was getting a lot of sets, but her attack ratio was around %30-35 at most matches, I don't call it as 'good performer'

As I've mentioned before, she is not more than a bench player. Dehrican made a lot of mediocre players shine, so maybe he will improve her level too

what do you expect from her?? three season ago, Melis's attacking ratio in Çanakkale was 35% and she became one of the top scorers. These stats are pretty good for a mid-level Turkish player. If she could reach higher ratio, she wouldn't have been transferred to Nilüfer LoL. It is a very good transfer for a team like Nilüfer which has financial difficulties. How many local players can you count reaching more than these stats right now? if you know better moves that Nilüfer can make, let us know.

Anyway, my point is that they made a good move considering the current circumstances.

• Anyway, my point is that they made a good move considering the current circumstances.

This is crucial, it is pretty much different than saying that is good transfer in general (as someone said) btw i think that Durul is not good enough opp even for mid level teams. The only thing which can be said that is positive is that Maglio can play now as full time MB without experiment, so yeah it is better than nothing but IMO almost completly non factor transfer.

• Is this transfer of Li Yingying to Fenerbahce in the playoffs sure? Because the transfer is very good, only NMW how to accommodate the limits on the pitch there:rose:

• Is this transfer of Li Yingying to Fenerbahce in the playoffs sure? Because the transfer is very good, only NMW how to accommodate the limits on the pitch there:rose:

We don't know yet for sure, it's a rumour. But I've seen a lot of people say it inside the volleyball world. LYY to Turkey has been talked about/mentioned for a while. In my opinion, there has to be some truth to it. Don't know if FB is the right choice though, they have so many foreigners already... Unless if they plan to let some go for LYY

• We don't know yet for sure, it's a rumour. But I've seen a lot of people say it inside the volleyball world. LYY to Turkey has been talked about/mentioned for a while. In my opinion, there has to be some truth to it. Don't know if FB is the right choice though, they have so many foreigners already... Unless if they plan to let some go for LYY

If Li Yingying comes, Lazarev will drop out of the starting line-up, because definitely not Arina or Popovic :rolll: Something was also that Vargas will also come to the play-offs, but that would be too many foreigners:win:

• This is crucial, it is pretty much different than saying that is good transfer in general (as someone said) btw i think that Durul is not good enough opp even for mid level teams. The only thing which can be said that is positive is that Maglio can play now as full time MB without experiment, so yeah it is better than nothing but IMO almost completly non factor transfer.

I use this word in a different sense then. For me good move = good transfer ≠ good player. ı didn't say she is good. I said "good move for both side" and "good transfer". I think she is good for nilüfer considering the circumstances and she can contribute well. Anyway we will see whether how she contributes. we might talk again whether this move was good or bad after a couple of weeks.

• If Li Yingying comes, Lazarev will drop out of the starting line-up, because definitely not Arina or Popovic :rolll: Something was also that Vargas will also come to the play-offs, but that would be too many foreigners:win:

Vargas counts now as local player.

• Kuzeyboru looks so much better starting with Fulden Ural. It's kinda mean to say but breaking contract with Matea Ikic was a good decision. I hope they get their first win today.