Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• Someone could change the soundtrack to that video and it would seem they were making goo-goo eyes at one another :love:

• A very interesting match will be between Fenerbahçe and Eczacıbaşı :super: A slight favorite is Fenerbahçe but we will see :cheesy: I would like to see Boskovic and Arine in one team:rose:

• The video and audio are out of sync:down::( it is annoying...

• Just saw Helene Rousseaux's post on Instagram. Apparently, she will be out of court for a bit longer than I thought. What she wrote sounds to me she has finished the season.

• PTT got into Haak's head already. She can't put the ball down after swinging 4 attacks. Amanda should rethink again about her career, she could be a nice libero with those defends.

• Ankara got the crowd going :*

• PTT flopping because of their home-crowd fsdnkbdfsnjkfsdnjkfnsjkdnsjkfd :rolll:

• I need scientific explanation behind Meryem’s superstar status among the crowd. 😂

Poland vs Turkey OGQ imo or just the NT season in general. The Korea match had like one of the biggest viewerships among all programs on tv I think the month during OG and it was 03 am local time. The NT really just blew up last season xD

• Poland vs Turkey OGQ imo or just the NT season in general. The Korea match had like one of the biggest viewerships among all programs on tv I think the month during OG and it was 03 am local time. The NT really just blew up last season xD

I remember that epic match where Meryem went off. But never thought it will stay in the fans mind til this day. Good for them. How did Meryem do against Korea? I can’t seem to remember. Feels like the most forgettable Olympics for me. 😂😂😂

• I remember that epic match where Meryem went off. But never thought it will stay in the fans mind til this day. Good for them. How did Meryem do against Korea? I can’t seem to remember. Feels like the most forgettable Olympics for me. 😂😂😂

I wish I could forget too :rolll: I think she did quite well too there.

• Btw Derya is hitting pretty well, Gio could use her more often