USA NCAA Volleyball Fall 2021

• I just checked, Samedy is 6'2, but her vertical and athleticism are much better than Drews. I hope she ends up on a good team in January or at least a team with a good setter lol

Minnesota's match vs Oregon is premiering right now... Samedy vs Nuneviller, yes please.

• Nebraska playing so messy:pinch:

One of the reasons is Hames. She just is a real inconsistent setter, which won't help the hitters to perform at a consistent level. Such a shame Orr isn't in a good shape after her injury! She could have helped the team a lot. The other reason for their messy performance is they still didn't figure out their best line-up. I would play with the following line-up:

- Hames as setter

- Sun as 6 rotation opposite

- Batenhorst from the left at the net and replaced with Akana in the backrow

- Krause also from the left at the net and Knuckles as replacement in the backrow

- Caffey and Schwarzenbach as middle blockers (Stivrins in for Schwarzenbach wen she is fit again)

- Rodriguez as libero

I'm sorry for Kubik, but she is bad in both offense and defense this season, so no reason for having her on court.

• that’s pretty much what all of the fans want. Idk why we haven’t at least tried it

• I just checked, Samedy is 6'2, but her vertical and athleticism are much better than Drews. I hope she ends up on a good team in January or at least a team with a good setter lol

Minnesota's match vs Oregon is premiering right now... Samedy vs Nuneviller, yes please.

I’m not sure what to say about the back-up setter for Minn, a lot of questionable things were done in the 5th set. I was literally screaming leave the ball you’re the setter!

• I’m not sure what to say about the back-up setter for Minn, a lot of questionable things were done in the 5th set. I was literally screaming leave the ball you’re the setter!

I agree, she was too eager in defense and taking balls she shouldn't take! On the other hand I think she is a better setter than Shaffmaster to be honest! Her fast hands are perfect for Minnesota style of volleyball and her connection with middles is pretty good. With Shaffmaster on court you barely dee a decent middle attack... Pitty McMenimen is short and sometimes makes questionable choices:D

• we got most of this lineup against Stanford…. Wasn’t pretty 😫😂

• Louisville on a roll! Beating Nebraska in straight sets:cheesy:

They are a very balanced team, everyone doing their job. Next to that they have a low error rate! Dilfer as stable setter playing clean volleyball and distributing the ball well. Jones and Chaussee scoring when needed and handling out of system plays. DeBeer is a great all-round outside hitter! Playing both offense and defense on a high level:super: I'm also impressed by libero Scott! In high school she played as setter and only started to play libero this year. She is doing a great job:white:Stevenson one of my favourite middle blockers in NCAA! Hope she will play professional. Her playing style reminds me of Beliën:)

• Louisville on a roll! Beating Nebraska in straight sets:cheesy:

They are a very balanced team, everyone doing their job. Next to that they have a low error rate! Dilfer as stable setter playing clean volleyball and distributing the ball well. Jones and Chaussee scoring when needed and handling out of system plays. DeBeer is a great all-round outside hitter! Playing both offense and defense on a high level:super: I'm also impressed by libero Scott! In high school she played as setter and only started to play libero this year. She is doing a great job:white:Stevenson one of my favourite middle blockers in NCAA! Hope she will play professional. Her playing style reminds me of Beliën:)

I really like this team. They have a lot more potential if Aiko can become more offensive. She’s not very consistent. But she plays because her blocking is so good :lol:

I hope Stevenson does. She was training with the collegiate NT.

• Btw, does anybody know why Hawaii didn't schedule any games for this weekend?