UEFA Euro Championship and Copa America 2021 Thread

• I'm actually shocked these tournaments are not getting any attention in this forum... :what: but anyway, the KO rounds are near so for anyone who loves or hates to see Messi and Ronaldo lose in NT games, this is our thread. :super:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brazil hosting Copa America right now is a crime against humanity in my books, so I couldn't care less about it... Euros are having more drama than good football, so I couldn't care less either

• The key matches tonight will be between Germany-Hungary & Portugal-France.

I don't like Germany's Back-3 system. Jesus F. Christ, if I thought Bayern's high line is vulnerable...Germany is even worse! Gosens made great impressions as LWB but I just cannot see them lucking it out with that kind of defense. One wrong pass is all it takes. :sos:

I would rather see Hansi Flick take over now than see Loew's remaining games as manager. His pivot to Reus( who was injured all the time and probably close to retirement in NT with his withdrawal from the Euro Championship after he called him as leader of the new generation :gone:) and the youngsters was nothing but a disaster.

He already made a big mistake of retiring Müller and Hummels only for him to recall them without much needed practice with the rest of the team before this tournament. I want Germany to win but IMO Loew's main priority is not to get knocked out during the group stage to save every bit of legacy left he have before his retirement.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Well atleast Germany rid themselves of Özil but I bet he and his delusional stans are just lurking when Hungary knocks them out.

Hungary team is dangerous. They drew with France and even scored. Don't know what will happen with the Back 3 system. This could work before with Süle who is the fastest german defender but after his injury, he's not the same and he's also overweight. :white:

#FreeBritney

• My worst fear coming true!

Germany 0-1 Hungary

11 mins in. :sos:

#FreeBritney

• France trying to save Germany's ass.

France 2-1 Portugal:drink:

#FreeBritney

• Germany clowning. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Germany clowning. :gone:

Never underestimate Germany, they always win in the last moment:sos::rolll:

• OMG Goretzka! :love::love::love:

Poor Hungary though.

#FreeBritney

• Netherlands are out.

Sorry Let's go orange , de Ligt killed your team. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Netherlands are out.

Sorry Let's go orange , de Ligt killed your team. :gone:

Really poor performance from everyone on court for the Dutch team:mad: They had the easiest schedule and they didn't take advantage:down:

Now I'm supporting our southern neighbors: Belgium:cup: Also I'm rooting for Denmark:win:

• Really poor performance from everyone on court for the Dutch team:mad: They had the easiest schedule and they didn't take advantage:down:

Now I'm supporting our southern neighbors: Belgium:cup: Also I'm rooting for Denmark:win:

I am hoping for Portugal to go through because Germany never loses to them. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Holy s---! Group F is out. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Really fun R16 with lots of drama, goals and surprises. Hoping Italy or one of the underdogs wins it all. As a Scotsman of course I have to say anyone but England. :P

I might start to watch the Copa America now too. I thought the first round just to eliminate 2 teams was a bit pointless. ¡Vamos chilenos! :super:

• Guess I'm on Team Italy now. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Guess I'm on Team Italy now. :white:

Look at "my team" advancing to the final.:gone: I don't even know half of them besides Jorginho, Jurassic Fossil Chielinni(like why is this guy still playing??? lol ), Donnurama?!?!!?, Insigne and Penalty King Immobile. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• bless Argentina and fuck the Brazilian government and football officials who thought it'd be fine to host something like this while 3k people die everyday

• Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney