NORCECA Women's Continental Championship 2021

• Is there any schedule or something?

I can't even find the official list of participating teams.

• Is there any schedule or something?

I can't even find the official list of participating teams.

lol youre expectations are too high.

Invited teams are: USA, Mexico, DR, Canada, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Trinidad, Costa Rica

That's about all we know besides its going to be in Mexico starting Aug 24 (or something like that lol)

• Off topic: but she's one of the USA's only gifts that reality TV has given us. 100% entertainment... (and that Nicole is awful and deserves all of it) :lol::lol:

There is no doubt about that. She's probably like Destinee Hooker in American volleyball :D

gTmfGj2.gif

Edit: Gurl, ofc I know who Rachel Reilly is. I watched every show with her (even Celebrity Fear Factor :D)

• This is Mexico's roster.... positions may be... flexible

S: Sashiko Sanay, Ivone Martinez
    OH: Sam Bricio, Seomara Sainz, Grecia Castro, Daniela Sillier, Paulett Munoz
    MB: Jocelyn Urias, Patricia Valle
    Opp: Andrea Rangel, Karina Flores, Maria Rodriguez
    L: Joseline Landeros

(also they all have like three-four names... I just went with what was on the post I saw. FIVB included their full names in past teams.. Volleybox doesnt have their full names either)

• The NORCECA president (Cristobal Marte) was not happy with the Dominican performance in Tokyo. (He's Dominican)

Cristobal Marte is not in line with what the Caribbean Queens achieved in Tokyo and said there will be staff changes.

′′ I'm not satisfied ", he told Caribe on the phone from Tokyo yesterday. ′′ We lost two games in five sets to Brazil and Korea, which if we had been another result, we would have had the opportunity to move further and fight for medal. We finish in eighth place and down on the global scale from sixth to seventh. You always learn and keep working ", he added.

The female volleyball national team s' chief executive said that next week the training process for qualifying tournaments for the 2024 Paris Olympics has begun and that new faces must be made way.

Possible members ′′ We must give way to the new generations, just like we gave it to the current one. Now in Tokyo we got a generational relay, there are three players instead. Annerys Valdez, Prisilla Rivera and Gina Mambrú, who have already done their best to this country, can not be asked for more and we must think about the talent that comes on the rise ", he said.

He mentioned players such as Madeline Guillén, Vielka Michel Peralta, Natalia Martínez, Geraldine González y Yineiris Rodríguez within the group called to be in the ′′ Caribbean Queens ′′ group in the immediate future.

′′Why do we train athletes? I appreciate everyone who has been, but sport is like this, as in life, evolves ", he said.

• I love sashiko sanay but where's argentina ung?

i like her in 2019 u20 wch

Only 2 mb? Really?

Where's lisbeth sainz? And guereca or parra?

So dissapointing this roster and I remember alejandra isiordia...in.2013 she was one of best u20 players.of world just behind zhu,gabi and bricio

I don't know what happened to her

• Ung plays in the NCAA.. She wasn't invited to the training camp.

Lisbeth Sainz is Seomara. (that's what she was listed as on the post I saw). I'm not sure about the 2MB... I dont know all of their positions lol

Parra was in mexico at the camps but wasn't training... I wonder if Texas (her NCAA school) asked for her to not compete

• USA’s training camp roster (based on social media)

S: Madison Lilley, Jenna Gray, Ashley Evans

Opp: Cuttino, Veronica Jones-Perry

OH: Ali Frantti, Micaya White, Kara Bajema

MB: Cori Crocker, Jasmine Gross, Ali Bastienelli, Madeline Gates

L: Kendall White, Tiffany Clark

I was told Rachel Kramer was supposed to be there… but she’s retiring (but she was in Cali so 🤷🏻‍♂️)