China NT 2022

• Stream it Julian and we'll watch it 👀

• By the way, though Wang Yi-fan is born in 2005, she will still join U20 NT for U20 ACH instead of U18 ACH.

Whether she will participate in 2022 AVC Cup and even 2022 WCH is unknown.

Due to the time conflict with the volleyball event of 2022 Chinese Province Games (also for the junior players), two MBs of U18 NT, Tang Jing-xia and Li Han-yu won't go to Thailand for 2022 U18 ACH.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Edited once, last by tomen ().

• Ollie  sciew

Happening now....

Wang Yindi is no.14 ...dark colour jersey

https://m.facebook.com/story.p…690217&id=241389006066885

Is it still ongoing? I don't think the link is showing me the match

• Only say about the first match of U18 NT in U18 ACH:

Wang Yin-di is better than other teammates but isn't the best.

She still made some errors and was blocked for many times.

Fan Bo-ning as a MB only could block but did't learn MB's spike because we all know in Season 21/22, she is Beijing's main OP.

Chen Xi-yue's spike is like Sun Xiao-qing's and Zhang Yi-chan's - Yes, only one line (maybe Chinglish).

Li Chen-xuan has spike serve but not reception.
    Gao Jia-qi and Sun Wan-jun didn't receive the ball better, either.

OK, the roster of U18 is:

S - Li Yue-ning, Xiong Qin-qing

OP - Wang Yin-di, Liu Hong-fei

OH - Gao Jia-qi, Chen Xi-yue, Li Chen-xuan, Zhang Xin-rui

MB - Shan Lin-qian, Mao Wei-jia, Fan Bo-ning

L - Sun Wan-jun

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Is it still ongoing? I don't think the link is showing me the match

it ended 30 mins ago....Japan won 3-0

Japan had better all round skills, defended well and attacked effectively. The Chinese were very weak in receiving and blocking. In a curious way the weaknesses of the youth team mirrors that of the senior side, especially in the VNL match against Thailand.

Each of the three sets followed a similar pattern, China started strongly and led at mid match by 3 or 4 points, but Japan caught up and overtook them, and eventually won

:|

• Aw... Better luck next time ?(

• I only recognised Yindi....no.14 I couldn’t make out who the other girls were. Is there a source I could refer to for data like players’ height, jersey no. etc ?

Yindi didn’t receive many accurate settings today. One time I saw her gesturing to the setter to set the ball higher. Overall, the team performed poorly today, hopefully things will improve going forward....

:)

• It's interesting to me watching the U18 squad, and with only the single distant camera you can't really see them and get personality, but what you can see is that most of them have a very familiar Chinese woman volleyball player gait

• Because of the difference between Chen Xin-yue and Chen Xi-yue, AVC has to give the other roster of Chinese U18 girls' NT:

And give the stacs of Round 1 of China against Japan:

• Because of the difference between Chen Xin-yue and Chen Xi-yue, AVC has to give the other roster of Chinese U18 girls' NT:

And give the stacs of Round 1 of China against Japan:

(Team China Photo)

Back row left to right: 13. Chen Xi-yue (OP) 1. Shan Lin-qian (MB) 3. Fan Bo-ning (OP)

14. Wang Yin-di (OP) 20. Gao Jia-qi (OH)

Front row left to right: 18. Mao Wei-jia (MB) 16. Sun Wan-jun (L) 6. Liu Hong-fei

12. Zhang Xin-rui (OH) 11. Li Yue-ning (S) 8. Li Chen-xuan (OH)

5. Xiong Jin-jing (S and Captain)

Photo source: fB 全力支持中国女排

• It's interesting to me watching the U18 squad, and with only the single distant camera you can't really see them and get personality, but what you can see is that most of them have a very familiar Chinese woman volleyball player gait

sitenoise

One player you can spot easily is no.14 Wang Yindi, their star player. When she is standing she usually has her hands on her hips, and when walking she has this peculiar gait, and she looks slightly hunched too....something you don’t normally see in a 16 year old youngster.

Earlier tonight China beat a gritty Chinese Taipei for their first win....what was apparent was the difference in size of the two sets of players. Chinese Taipei reminded me of the Macao team which took part in the national games last year.... there they tried very hard but didn’t win a single match. However they did win the hearts of many people <3

• sitenoise

One player you can spot easily is no.14 Wang Yindi, their star player. When she is standing she usually has her hands on her hips, and when walking she has this peculiar gait, and she looks slightly hunched too....something you don’t normally see in a 16 year old youngster.

Earlier tonight China beat a gritty Chinese Taipei for their first win....what was apparent was the difference in size of the two sets of players. Chinese Taipei reminded me of the Macao team which took part in the national games last year.... there they tried very hard but didn’t win a single match. However they did win the hearts of many people <3

I had my eye on #14 because you have been talking about her. She does stand out, seems pretty powerful

OMG I remember the Macau team :rose: So cute, and they tried so hard, and then had their pictures taken with their idols. I wanted them to win so much :)

• Here are some highlights of China vs Japan and China vs Chinese Taipei matches. With these highlights you get a much closer view .... :cheesy:

That's why I asked over in the U18 thread if the streams you get to see by registering were any better/different than the basic FB feed stream. It's really too bad to have to watch without seeing faces or personalities . These highlight reels are great. The footage is out there. Maybe SMS SPORT will show full matches after some period of time?

• the rumor from Brazilian media: Week 2 of VNL 2022

Zhong Hui, Wang Yi-fan and Gao Yi in

Wang Yi-zhu, Yang Han-yu and Jin Ye out and ready for 2022 AVC Cup

But ... Zhong Hui wasn't in the training roster of 20 players for VNL 2022. Cai Bin just likes her spike serve to replace Wang Yi-zhu?

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

Edited 2 times, last by tomen ().

• That's why I asked over in the U18 thread if the streams you get to see by registering were any better/different than the basic FB feed stream. It's really too bad to have to watch without seeing faces or personalities . These highlight reels are great. The footage is out there. Maybe SMS SPORT will show full matches after some period of time?

Blimey ! If you hadn’t mentioned “U18 thread” I wouldn’t have known about it. The good news is, AVCFB live streaming has improved....aside from the whole court view, as per previously, they also show close ups of players in between points. There’s also commentary....in Thai ! Earlier tonite I watched Japan vs Chinese Taipei, and the coverage was the same as the link provided by DNA (YouTube) at U18 thread.

Re. SMS Sport...yes they do show quite a lot of Thai Volleyball, both live and delayed. Full matches too, but usually after a long delay (months) Hopefully it’ll be sooner this time.

:)