China NT 2022

• I think Zheng Yixin and Miao Yifeng just had one (or two) touches in the VNL.....CB’s style is when regulars play badly, he waits, and waits, before replacing them, but when subs come in and makes the first error they are replaced ||

CB's style is to bury his head in the sand like an ostrich and wait for Zhu TIng and Zhang Changning to save his ass

• Were we expecting anything different? :whistle::rolll:

Ok girl WYL show us everything you got! Trade those Weibo gloves in for VOLLEYBALL gloves! :box::box:

• CB's style is to bury his head in the sand like an ostrich and wait for Zhu TIng and Zhang Changning to save his ass

Curious: how was Cai Bin as a player? Was he good?

• Curious: how was Cai Bin as a player? Was he good?

idk but the guy thinks highly of himself....I heard that one day he arrived at a stadium and was greeted by a crowd holding placards that read “ F C B “ smiling from ear to ear, he turns to his assistant and said “see how many FANS of CAI BIN there are, I’m so popular”

=O

• Perhaps Cai Bin is playing favorites instead of being impartial which would be unfortunate. Showtime for WYL - tomorrow she needs to prove herself that we got her all wrong and shut us up:lol:. BTW, do the present coach and the coaching staff consult with JLP and her coaching assistants about strategies and picks for CNT?

• Perhaps Cai Bin is playing favorites instead of being impartial which would be unfortunate. Showtime for WYL - tomorrow she needs to prove herself that we got her all wrong and shut us up:lol:. BTW, do the present coach and the coaching staff consult with JLP and her coaching assistants about strategies and picks for CNT?

not sure if he consulted JLP but if he bothered to talk to us at volleycountry, a stronger team could’ve been formed

^^

Seems like the present coach is actively using players JLP rejected

• not sure if he consulted JLP but if he bothered to talk to us at volleycountry, a stronger team could’ve been formed

^^

If he read all the opinions on this forum, he'd probably save at least 45% of his butt

Is JLP still affiliated with the CNT organisation? I mean, cause she's retired and all right?

• Even if JLP retired from coaching, think she still would be happy to be of any help (advices / consultations) to Chinese Volleyball committee/ federation or whatever it is named as a patriotic duty. She claimed she took on the CNT coach because of her patriotism?

• Even if JLP retired from coaching, think she still would be happy to be of any help (advices / consultations) to Chinese Volleyball committee/ federation or whatever it is named as a patriotic duty. She claimed she took on the CNT coach because of her patriotism?

because of the loss to japan in the 2012 quarters, i think

• Are yall ready for tomorrow's match :drink: