Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• Budowlani with another loss. They will be such a flop.... Maybe Biernat will be first coach who will be fired :lol:

Ceasar with 17 points, another quite solid performance by her.

• I was honestly surprised with all of your pre-season predictions for Budowlani this year. IMO it’ll be a successful season for them if they make it to play-offs’… :whistle:

• I was honestly surprised with all of your pre-season predictions for Budowlani this year. IMO it’ll be a successful season for them if they make it to play-offs’… :whistle:

I said nothing about Budowlani after their desperate attempt to contract Twardowska.

This girl is done. They're lucky that Legionowo is a mess this year

That was my impression after friendly games where Polak usually was the starter and had good connection with middles, especially Sobolska.

• I don't know how to put it nicely, but Durul is going to be the biggest flop from abroad this season.

She was worse Opp in turkey and spent many years on bench of big clubs, I don't know what Lodz was thinking when they signed with her 🤦

• How is Gözde doing? Unlike Melis Durul, indeed Gözde had potential and she did well whenever she played as starter in mid level clubs but unfortunately she preferred to waste her talent at the bench of big clubs as well🤦

• she was great in first match and in second she was doing a lot of errors but the whole team was somehow doing bad from the second set..Im not worried about her, she will be definitely one of the best transfers in the league

• 2nd round

ŁKS ŁÓDZ - LEGIONOVIA LEGIONOWO 3:0 (25:21, 25:15, 26:24)

MVP: Valentina Diouf

Diouf 15, Piasecka 10, Scuka 9 /// Dudek 17, Jedut 8

RADOMKA RADOM - UNI OPOLE 1:3 (25:22, 20:25, 19:25, 23:25)

MVP: Kinga Stronias

Yilmaz 16, Jasek 13, J Łukasik 12 /// Stronias 20, Conceicao 16, Pellegrino 14

MKS KALISZ - AZOTY TARNÓW 2:3 (21:25, 19:25, 25:18, 25:16, 11:15)

MVP: Klaudia Świstek

Rasińska 22, Cygan 12, Kuligowska 12 /// Kowalska 16, Marcyniuk 14, Świstek 14

CHEMIK POLICE - VOLLEY WROCŁAW 3:2 (22:25, 25:10, 15:25, 25:10, 15:12)

MVP: Iga Wasilewska

Brakocević 19, Wasilewska 15, Czyrniańska/ M Łukasik 14 /// Evans 18, Bidias 15, Pacak 11

BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA - BUDOWLANI ŁÓDŹ 3:0 (26:24, 25:17, 25:15)

MVP: Paulina Damaske

Ceasar 17, Damaske 13, Pierzchała 12 /// Sobolska-Tarasova 9, Fedusio 9

PAŁAC BYDGOSZCZ - DEVELOPRES RZESZÓW 0:3 (23:25, 19:25, 27:29)

MVP: Gabriela Orvosova

Gałkowska 21, Żurowska 10, Lewandowska 9 /// Orvosova 27, Szlagowska 9, Kalandadze 9

• Orvosova finally show what she can play and I hope shw will keep this lvl like against Bydgoszcz;)

• Budowlani-Opole 3:2 in Polish Cup

Budowlani tried first 3 sets with Lazowska and Twardowska (12% in attack:lol: )...at least Durul played her first good match after she entered

• Finally they win some match:white: I hope that it was good leasson how to not start the season:read:

Today we have top game! SuperCup between Chemik and Rzeszów:box: I`m excited and I hope it will be good match, but I have no idea who can take the trophy.

• as a fan of Chemik I have a feeling Developres will win :whistle: It will also depend on Orvosova´s performance I think..Developres has three classes better setter, more stable reception with Blago

• as a fan of Chemik I have a feeling Developres will win :whistle: It will also depend on Orvosova´s performance I think..Developres has three classes better setter, more stable reception with Blago

I think it's 50/50. Orvosova's performance is always a question mark.

Szlagowska is also irregular.

A lot will depend on Czyrniańska and Łukasik.

• but instead of Szlagowska can play Kalandadze..Im not convinced with Maira now, so it will depend on Czyrnianska and Lukasik..Brakocevic looks also not good right now but she will be playing better in the season I hope...

• after that match with Wroclaw Im quite impressed with Chemik today