Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• MB Nikola Abramajtys will play in Tauron Liga next season. Does anybody have an idea where she can join?

Probably Wrocław. Also OPP Weronika Sobiczewska may go there. I’ve heard they are interested in an american player from greek league as well, but there is so many of them in Greece, hence it’s hard to even take a guess :lol: (Pray for Lindsey Vander Weide :obey:)

• I’ve heard they are interested in an american player from greek league as well, but there is so many of them in Greece, hence it’s hard to even take a guess :lol: (Pray for Lindsey Vander Weide :obey:)

As detective avid spotted today, it might be Andrea Mitrovic, who actually is Canadian (but that's the same as American, isn't it? :D)

Funny fact, she and Dani Drews are from the same volleyball agency. Hopefully, she won't escape after few weeks in Poland :D

• It's not officially confirmed, but starting next season, each team can sign with one Ukrainian player who won't be counted as foreigner.

• OPP Weronika Sobiczewska in Bielsko Biała.

Also somebody was asking what about Yaprak Erkek in Legionovia - she will definitely leave, maybe any other teams in our league will try to hire her :/

• OPP Weronika Sobiczewska in Bielsko Biała.

Also somebody was asking what about Yaprak Erkek in Legionovia - she will definitely leave, maybe any other teams in our league will try to hire her :/

Didn't she sign for 2 years contract? Or do I remember wrong?🤔

• Didn't she sign for 2 years contract? Or do I remember wrong?🤔

Yeah, but Legionovia went bankrupt, all of their players will leave and they will play next season with junior team + just a few experienced players.

• MB Leticia Hage left Bydgoszcz, she will come back to Brazil also L Magda Saad will leave.

L Agata Nowak from Świecie to BKS Bielsko.

L Agata Witkowska from Radom to Bydgoszcz.

• MB Dominika Witowska is rumored to leave Rzeszów and join Wrocław.

Paulina Maj will stay in ŁKS for next season