Japan Men's NT 2022

• I hope she's okay

Miya has gone through one misfortune after another. She was about to be the main setter during Tokyo Olympics and she and her husband would've been able to play on the same level with the NT. Fate has been so unfair and cruel to her;(

They seem like one of the kindest couples ever. It's really a shame. May his soul rest in peace.

• There is news here in Iran about 2014-2015 Japan Men's NT coach Ahmed Masajedi or アーマツさん as he's known in Japan

His 16 year old eldest son whose Japanese name is Shoren Yamashita was born in Osaka and plays as OH (201cm) was also interviewed but his farsi is not good so he didn't talk much. Interestingly Ahmed said that his son is enjoying volleyball and is dating Rio Chunganji LOL. Both teens were in the 2022 JOC selection. Masajedi's wife Michiko Yamashita played a little bit of highschool volleyball for Seitoku but switched to handball later on. She assists in Naomi Masuko's volleyball camp and Mama-san Volleyball where former Japanese Olympians play volleyball as a hobby.

This pic was from 2 years ago. Shoren is so much taller than his dad now

I've only seen him warming up but no idea how he he plays so I don't know if he has potential.