Japan Men's NT 2022

• Because they think that Yamauchi is better, which is not true.....

I doubt if Larry played matches good in 2022 AVC Cup, two MBs of African descent will both participate in 2022 WCH.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Japan U18 started their Asian U18 Championship tournament yesterday with a 3-2 win over India. Hiroki Bito (OH) scored 37 points. India almost got a win over them on a reverse sweep. The game is pretty close all throughout.

Here's the U18 roster:

OH / Opp:

Shunta Ono (185cm, 2005)

Kai Cousins (185cm, 2006)

Yuta Doi (186cm, 2006)

Hiroki Bito (186cm, 2005)

Rinto Nagata (191cm, 2005)

MB:

Mark Allen Rosen (188cm, 2005)

Yuzuki Akimoto (191cm, 2005)

Hyo Yamashita (197cm, 2005)

S:

Aguri Hara (177cm, 2006)

Ota Yoshihara (183cm, 2005)

L:

Sena Kameoka (180cm, 2005)

• He has been a member of JVA Athlete committee for at least 3 years. His fans kept talking about why he still be in a member of JAC when Yuki Ishikawa became the captain of Japan Team.

He came back as a committee member only this year. They took him off 2020-2021.

• Did JVA lose Fuji TV? Why is TBS the only one promoting the men and women's activities? I'm sure some of you have already seen the drama all over twitter and IG. A LOT of fans are getting angry because TBS is extremely biased in promoting the women's team and they also won't be doing a live broadcast of the men's WCh.

• Did JVA lose Fuji TV? Why is TBS the only one promoting the men and women's activities? I'm sure some of you have already seen the drama all over twitter and IG. A LOT of fans are getting angry because TBS is extremely biased in promoting the women's team and they also won't be doing a live broadcast of the men's WCh.

Fuji TV will still be broadcasting both the men and women's WC. The only difference is that it will be live during the women's and only highlights will be available for the men's team. It's going straight to PPV. They will also broadcast the women's intersquad Mizuno match in Himeji this weekend.

Also yeah, I saw that there was a huge backlash. But everyone knows Manabe has more control now and PR means everything to him that's the way he's always been. They chose a French coach who is not gonna want to have anything to do with the promotions of the men's team. Deal with it.

I think it's a mutual understanding that TBS broadcasts World Champions & VNL, Fuji for World Cup and Nippon TV for World Grand Champions Cup

• I think it's a mutual understanding that TBS broadcasts World Champions & VNL, Fuji for World Cup and Nippon TV for World Grand Champions Cup

Fuji TV did broadcast the men's VNL. What is Nippon TV? NHK? fans hate NHK because the shows won't be available until 2 days later due to the clash of baseball shows (MLB)

• Fuji TV did broadcast the men's VNL. What is Nippon TV? NHK? fans hate NHK because the shows won't be available until 2 days later due to the clash of baseball shows (MLB)

Nippon TV is Nippon TV Network. NTV, TBS, Fuji are 3 major television networks that with deep connection with JVA. JVA needs their supports to host competitions in Japan.

The president of FIVB visited those 3 networks when he was in Japan 2018 during women's WCH.

The presidents of each of the broadcasting companies were extremely interested in the ideas developed by the FIVB and confirmed they would consider implementing these production elements at their own volleyball events in Japan. The FIVB President praised the long-lasting collaboration between the broadcasters and the International Federation, and expressed his enthusiasm for further dialogue to ensure the needs of all parties are met. Next on the President’s agenda is meetings with FIVB sponsors and other key stakeholders within the volleyball family.

• Nippon TV (Nippon Terebi, NTV) is owned by the Yomiuri Newspaper media group.

NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyoku) is the government owned national broadcaster of both TV and radio similar to a public broadcasting station. NHK is known for its arts/sports programming as well its national news broadcast at 7 PM. NHK World is its global brand for broadcast in English and foreign languages about Japan.

Tokyo Broadcasting System (TBS) is the group that has traditionally broadcast the World Championships domestically. Also has the Volleyboo mascot.

FujiTV is the home for Haruko, the national high school championship and was also the home for the FIVB World Cup. Turn the kids into national team stars and also boy bands with songs. Vabochan is its mascot.

• JVA is having a training camp among promising, young players for Japan Men's NT. The list of invited players are in this article:

https://www.jva.or.jp/topics/20221208-3/

Some Japanese fans focused on 水町泰杜 (No.3) . However, the OHs of about 180 cm high, such as Luiz (Spanish), Yu Yuan-tai (China), "little" Mendez (Argentina) and so on, could be famous but hardly to touch the higher level.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan