Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• I assumed this was the case :thumbdown:I understand they want to keep the local viewership but enough people would watch anyway.

I guess there is no reason to not have VPN these days. I have VPN but the Misli streams still don't work it seems... Can you share one link?

https://m.live.qq.com/10007060

As a software engineer i use VPN ofc, but a real VPN, i don't want to use hola, aloha, cyber, bakasakdjsjhwkqocodnwj,.....,i'm completely open to pay, but there is no option.

• https://m.live.qq.com/10007060

As a software engineer i use VPN ofc, but a real VPN, i don't want to use hola, aloha, cyber, bakasakdjsjhwkqocodnwj,.....,i'm completely open to pay, but there is no option.

Ahaha I also use a real VPN anyway, it's needed these days, but last time the YT links were still messed. I'll check again today.

(Btw I'm also software engineer/data engineer :P 🔥)

• I use two browsers, Chrome for my daily use and Firefox for Misli.tv. Thing is, I use my sister's university account to login in firefox, which allows me to use everything as if I am in Turkey, seeing all Misli tv broadcasts and TRTspor videos.

For users with friends/relatives in Turkey, this can be an option, for others, I am not sure what can be the solution unfortunately.

• Buša with one more casual performance.

Asci doesn't do anything particularly great, but it uses ideal receptions for MB's (mostly the great Janset for now), pushes the rest towards Busa, and as long as it goes. Does the job, looks ugly, doesn't help Busa's stats, but two 3-2 wins. They become Sariyer.

• I dont usually like setters playing borinc but Asci is making a good job, when they don't have a strong 2nd OH and some fake opposites. It is better to keep it simple and overuse Busa to win.

On the other side, not sure who watched Kuzeyboru - THY match today but Arelya was trying to distribute the ball although Rahimova and Klimets were playing terrible. They could at least snatch 1 set if she simply just kept setting to Mitchem. Now they are remaining in bottom of the league with 0 points. Also not sure why their coach insists on Paskova and not giving a single minute to Ana Beatriz.

• I dont usually like setters playing borinc but Asci is making a good job, when they don't have a strong 2nd OH and some fake opposites. It is better to keep it simple and overuse Busa to win.

On the other side, not sure who watched Kuzeyboru - THY match today but Arelya was trying to distribute the ball although Rahimova and Klimets were playing terrible. They could at least snatch 1 set if she simply just kept setting to Mitchem. Now they are remaining in bottom of the league with 0 points. Also not sure why their coach insists on Paskova and not giving a single minute to Ana Beatriz.

They really weren't an improvement over Rykhliuk so far which is I think what Kuzeyboru was hoping. Honestly I thought so as well... So I can't blame the management lol

• Wow, idk if this is the appropriate thread but since Egonu plays here now and this place is active. They are talking like Egonu is being a brat and they don't care if she returns or not anyway :what: also absolutely no empathy detected.

I really hope she gets naturalized, Brazil seems such a good idea for her with Ze. (We have Vargas and Alexia but I'm Ok with Turkiye as well hypothetically speaking)

• Bolu x GS is geoblocked.

Basically you can consider your VPN subscription, your Turkish league subscription. At least it's useful in general as well lol

• Serbian commentator about Derya: She is such a great player, Vakif have a luxury to rest her in some matches in turkish league. In most of the european teams she would play starter, but Guidetti can afford to rest her sometimes...

:rolll::rolll::rolll: