2022 Asian Women's U20 Volleyball Championship (July 4-11)

• Saiki :heart:

I was just going to post that

Tank Girl in the House :!:

• Saiki :heart:

She looks good in a National Team Uniform :whistle:

• Tsugumi with that thing sticking out of the back of her head and the back row attacks. nice combo

• Interesting good not surprising sub:

Arina Tsutsumi in for Megumi

And now for the Yoshitake fans ... in for Furukawa

• This has been sort of a train wreck set for Japan, but I think they win it anyway :box:

• I wish there were more cameras, close ups and whatnot. It's kind of hard to tell who's who except by memorizing who has those things sticking out of the back of their heads:

Tsugumi

Tsutsumi

Yoshitake

• Might have been changing setters that helped, but I think it was more Anna Uemura and Tsutsumi

• OMG was that a back court attack from Tank Girl :)

Tsutsumi is solid

• This tall youngster , Ayane Kitamado , her claim to fame is speed. I've only seen her play a time or two but I think she's worth keeping an eye on ... especially at 181 if she's gonna play OP

• I wish there were more cameras, close ups and whatnot. It's kind of hard to tell who's who except by memorizing who has those things sticking out of the back of their heads:

Tsugumi

Tsutsumi

Yoshitake

We're lucky that there is live streaming is available for volleyball fans. AVC no longer requires mandatory TV broadcasting for U-series.

• We're lucky that there is live streaming is available for volleyball fans. AVC no longer requires mandatory TV broadcasting for U-series.

indeed.

I meant to ask you about the arenas you mentioned. It seems like there have been two different arenas, yes? volleybox (I know, I know :) ) has all the matches at Nazarbayev University Hall. Not that it matters much at all. I originally wanted to know the arena(s) so I could add the matches there, so it's kind of moot now. Still a little curious, tho

• Saiki and Tsugumi were hitting well. I was surprised they were subbed out. Probably because that 2nd set started just bonkers bad and coach wanted a full change up. Tsutsumi and Uemura seemed like better defenders. Tsutsumi was strong on attack, and Uemura had a really good serve run, so it was probably a good choice