Serbia - BPŠ Super League 2022/23

• Phil there is no Canadian NT thread

You guys need to call Kelsey Veltman, she is playing really good and i am sure she can be starter in Canada. She is good in block, attack and even learned to jump serve.

P.S Tonight due to lack of second hitter she attacked in zone 4 in some rotations. :lol: I dont know why athletic MBs dont do this more often, i only seen Gunes few time.

I so agree with this second part. I’m sure there are plenty of middles who can do it and idk why it’s so uncommon. If you can get them the ball like that they should. I think thaisa does it too

• I so agree with this second part. I’m sure there are plenty of middles who can do it and idk why it’s so uncommon. If you can get them the ball like that they should. I think thaisa does it too

Thaisa had been doing the pipe too, LoL.

• Playoff 1/2 game 2

Zok Ub(4) 3x1 Zeleznicar Lajkovac(1)

(25/16 - 20/25 - 25/19 - 25/17)

Top scorers:

Aleksandra Uzelac(Zeleznicar) - 23 points

Anet Alfonso(Ub) - 19 points

Aleksandra Gligoric(Ub) - 16 points

Crvena Zvezda Beograd(3) 2x3 Jedinstvo Stara Pazova(2)

(17/25 - 25/21 - 25/18 - 16/25 - 14/16)

Top scorers:

Ana Cleger(Crvena Zvezda) - 29 points

Tamara Miljevic(Jedinstvo) - 22 points

Branka Tica(Jedinstvo) - 17 points

Ub is first finalist!

Zeleznicar was not able to put fight with recent injuries, Uzelac alone was not enough in attack.

_________

Second match was real clash of the titans, 5 sets and Jedinstvo managed to return home advantage against Crvena Zvezda and we will see third game in Tuesday.

Great game, full of intensive plays, even and red cards again. Both teams had 4 double digits scorers, most notable is mvp of the month Minja Osmajic with 8 blocks.

• Jedinstvo eliminated reining champion Crvena zvezda and reach playoff finals.

Result was 3-1, if we don't count first set very strong performance of Jedinstvo. Osmajic with 7 blocks today, Tica 19 points, T Miljević 17.

Beat player of Zvezda was Markovic with 6 blocks.

Jedinstvo will play against Ub in finale.

• Jedinstvo won game 2 in finale at home 3-2 and capitalize break after winning game 1 away too.

Ub played much better today than 3 days ago at home.

Now is 2-0 for Jedinstvo.

Best player of the match was Jedinstvo captain Kockarevic with 27 points and 73% attack.

• Isidora Kockarevic is rumored to be leaving(?) Jedinstvo which leaves room for Una Vajagic:/

Btw.do you know when the NT list may appear?

• Isidora Kockarevic is rumored to be leaving(?) Jedinstvo which leaves room for Una Vajagic:/

Btw.do you know when the NT list may appear?

Una Vajagic is rumored to be very close to closing a deal with OK Crvena Zvezda.
    With the news that Tica is staying in Jedinstvo next season, I personally doubt that Kockarevic is gonna leave, but I'm curious where did you see this rumor?

There is still no news about the list. Last year the list has already been published at this time so I wonder why it's taking so long this time around.

• Una Vajagic is rumored to be very close to closing a deal with OK Crvena Zvezda.
    With the news that Tica is staying in Jedinstvo next season, I personally doubt that Kockarevic is gonna leave, but I'm curious where did you see this rumor?

There is still no news about the list. Last year the list has already been published at this time so I wonder why it's taking so long this time around.

There is time until April 26 so that's probably why 😌

• Playoff 1/2 game 3

Jedinstvo Stara Pazova(2) 3x1 Crvena Zvezda Beograd(3)

(15/25 - 25/17 - 25/13 - 27/25)

Top scorers:

Branka Tica(Jedinstvo) - 19 points

Tamara Miljevic(Jedinstvo) - 17 points

Ana Zivojinovic(Crvena Zvezda) - 15 points

Minja Osmajic(Jedinstvo) - 15 points

Playoff finale game 1

Zok Ub(4) 0x3 Jedinstvo Stara Pazova(2)

(16/25 - 14/25 - 17/25)

Top scorers:

Branka Tica(Jedinstvo) - 13 points

Tamara Miljevic(Jedinstvo) - 13 points

Mina Dragovic(Jedinstvo) - 12 points

Playoff finale game 2

Jedinstvo Stara Pazova(2) 3x2 Zok Ub(4)

(23/25 - 25/20 - 21/25 - 25/16 - 15/10)

Top scorers:

Isidora Kockarevic(Jedinstvo) - 27 points

Bojana Celic(Ub) - 18 points

Anet Alfonso(Ub) - 16 points

• Playoff finale game 3

Zok Ub(4) 3x2 Jedinstvo Stara Pazova(2)

(25/17 - 17/25 - 22/25 - 25/22 - 15/10)

Top scorers:

Tamara Miljevic(Jedinstvo) - 27 points

Branka Tica(Jedinstvo) - 19 points

Minja Osmajic(Jedinstvo) - 18 points(8 blocks)

Sladjana Eric(Ub) - 18 points

Jedinstvo lead 2-1 in final series.

• Unbelievable game, Jedinstvo had lead 2-1 and 13-5 and they was so close to win title tonight.

I am not sure what happened after that, Ub put reserves in this forth set after strong Jedinstvo start. I guess Jedinstvo did not scouted this players at all, they didn't make single block against them. They scored few points in a row, Jedinstvo had strange rotation and again they chocked, i am not sure how they can get nervous so quickly.

I am not sure why Jedinstvo coach didn't change diagonal in this 4th set when they stuck in rotation, just to try to change rhythm and up team spirit, he did it in 5th set but was too late.

After phenomenal match last time, Kockarevic was very bad tonight. On other hand Osmajic again 8 blocks.

• Do you have any news who will replace Uzelac in Zeleznicar?

• Do you have any news who will replace Uzelac in Zeleznicar?

I hope it will be Ana Mihajlovic

Mihajlovic/Ivanovic could be daedly duo next year

But it is unlikely.. I think they will go with older more experienced OH oposed to talented but unexperienced like Mihajlovic

I agree with volleySrb, news about transfers will come later then other bigger leagues

• Jedinstvo is the master :drink: