China NT 2023

• If is a girl, this girl dont exist in serbian league ^^ or maybe some lower leagues

• I try to watch the live streaming/highlights of matches involving the Chinese players when they are available....

-Miao Yiwen who recently arrived to join Pinerolo, didn’t play in the match against Perugia on the 19th (Pinerolo won 3-1) their next match is against Imoco Volley on 27th.

-Chen Peiyan helped Jakarta BIN to qualify for the final four teams in Indonesia’s Proliga Voli. The final round has started but the team lost 2-3 to Bandung in the first match.

-Che Wenhan joined Supreme Chonburi, but she wasn’t involved in today’s third place match against Khonkaen Star. Khonkaen won 3-2. The final of the 2022/23 Thai women’s league will be played tomorrow between Diamond Food and Nakhon Rachatsima

I know that Zhuting and Yaodi are doing ok at Scandicci, but what about others like Ren Kaiyi, Wang Simin and Sun Jie ? Any news on them ?

• Ren Kaiyi: Turkey events are paused until early march, she's playing in 2nd division anyways

Wang Simin: Volero (basically a russian junior team -- almost everyone else starting is from Russia) is doing well in CEV Champions League.

Sun Jie: Don't know anything about Israeli league.

• http://www.volleychina.org/202…doc-imyikkus9348053.shtml

According to the news, the training of U18 male and female NTs started.

Zhao Yong, Kuang Qi and Liu Xiao-tong are all in the groups of coaches.

Who is the head coach?

Of course, the same as last year, the official rosters of U18 male and female NTs weren't still given.

Why?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Happy to see Liu Xiaotong as part of the group! :thumbup: But where is Chen Houyu? She's a good young middle from Shanghai.

The players I recognised are Backrow 3rd from left, Zeng Jieya (Zhejiang ..born in 2004)

followed by 4th, 5th and 6th from left, Wan Ziyue (Jiangsu, b.2004), Shan Linqian (Beijing, b.2005) and Chen Xiyue (Zhejiang b.2005)

and Front row 3rd from left Yin Xiaolan, (a setter from Fujian b.2004) and in the far right Yang Jia (Jiangsu b.2005).

The players in this group look like they are being trained for the U19 (WCH) and U21(WCH), but in the article they’re referred to as 国家女排二队...basically NT..second team or B team ? :|

As for Chen Houyu....also, Wang Yindi, I’m guessing/hoping they will join Wang Yifan in the senior squad, from which teams will be selected for VNL, AsianCH, OQ and Asian Games.

:)

• Forgot that there's the rumor Shanghai might participate in the Asian Club Championship which could be the reason neither Chen Houyu or Wang Yindi are listed here.

EDIT: But Zhuang Xinru (also from Shanghai is pictured), 1st in the front row so idk now...

• Forgot that there's the rumor Shanghai might participate in the Asian Club Championship which could be the reason neither Chen Houyu or Wang Yindi are listed here.

EDIT: But Zhuang Xinru (also from Shanghai is pictured), 1st in the front row so idk now...

Lolsss....a few of the other players look familiar but I wasn’t sure....I like Xinru, she’s a fighter. She’s born in 2003 so she can play in the U21 tournament as well. I guess we’ll only know who is playing where, when the teams actually show up at the various events. Some of us are eager to see which team, if any, Zhuang Yushan (also b.2003) ends up joining :|

• Of course, the same as last year, the official rosters of U18 male and female NTs weren't still given.

Why?

S: Xie Shengyu (Shandong, 2004), Yin Xiaolan (Fujian, 2004)

OPP: Fan Poning (Beijing, 2006), Liu Hongfei (Shandong, 2005), Ji Yuxiao (Zhejiang, 2006), Zhang Jinghuiru (Shandong, 2006)

OH: Chen Xiyue (Zhejiang, 2005), Li Chenxuan (Shandong, 2006), Dong Yuhan (Beijing, 2006), Yang Shuming (Shanghai, 2008), Chang Zixin (Jiangsu, 2008)

MB: Yang Jia (Jiangsu, 2005), Wan Ziyue (Jiangsu, 2004), Shan Linqian (Beijing, 2005), Zeng Jieya (Zhejiang, 2004)

L: Sun Wanjun (Tianjin, 2006), Wu Xinyu (Shandong, 2004)

Other names, but I couldn't find their year/position, Zhang Yingwen (Beijing), Wu Meilin (Fujian), and Li Yiyi (Henan)