China NT 2023

• Is CB going to show up for the last match?

I will still watch it just to find out, there is a rumor that he is already removed from command.

He should and face the music as a man.

He won't even face the post-match interviews after losing. Instead, it's LYY and WMJ... the ones that least need to be replaced. Poor babies

• I think he will show up.. to ensure WYL is in the starting six again ||

It is more worrisome at this point if he shows up to ensure that LYY is in the starting six.

At least Lang Ping pulled Zhu after the first 3 losses at Tokyo...

• It is more worrisome at this point if he shows up to ensure that LYY is in the starting six.

At least Lang Ping pulled Zhu after the first 3 losses at Tokyo...

We hope CB won’t be so cruel to these star players GXY, WMJ and LYY especially. He ran them to the ground. Someone from the top of Chinese Volleyball Federation should overrule him if he does try to play these players. No sense to let them play the last match.

• Rumors that GXY wants to retire after Hangzhou. Lai Yawen trying to convince her to stay until Paris...

That will be a big blow to CNT. She is the best OP in China and a very good OP in the world (though her spiking is not that powerful). She must be suffering from burn out. I think the 🇨🇳 performances in the OQT were worst than the Tokyo Olympics - the losses to lower ranking teams were hard to swallow and big blow to their psychic. Hope GXY, LYY, WMJ, YXY & WYY can overcome this obstacle which might affect their confidence. They will be given psychological help or motivational coach.

• That will be a big blow to CNT. She is the best OP in China and a very good OP in the world (though her spiking is not that powerful). She must be suffering from burn out. I think the 🇨🇳 performances in the OQT were worst than the Tokyo Olympics - the losses to lower ranking teams were hard to swallow and big blow to their psychic. Hope GXY, LYY, WMJ, YXY & WYY can overcome this obstacle which might affect their confidence. They will be given psychological help or motivational coach.

I'm afraid that if Gong Xiang-yu didn't leave NT, Zhou Ye-tong couldn't join Team A. "The players from Jiangsu VC are too many." In fact, last season, Gong Xiang-yu only played seven matches. Zhou Ye-tong had been the main OP of Jiangsu VC in fact. However, as an OH for the earlist time, Zhou Ye-tong didn't receive the ball for much time. In Univerde and ACH, Zhao Yong was too worried about the reception (Xu Jia-nan was injured in Set 3 of the final of ACH). He also didn't know which is better, Zhou Ye-tong or Miao Yi-wen and then lost to Thailand in the final of ACH 2023...

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• We hope CB won’t be so cruel to these star players GXY, WMJ and LYY especially. He ran them to the ground. Someone from the top of Chinese Volleyball Federation should overrule him if he does try to play these players. No sense to let them play the last match.

They won't overrule him, if they wanted to they could have done it a year ago. They are themselves responsible for this mess. I suspect LP, ZT and some others know about the situation there... thats why they distance themselves from the NT.

• They won't overrule him, if they wanted to they could have done it a year ago. They are themselves responsible for this mess. I suspect LP, ZT and some others know about the situation there... thats why they distance themselves from the NT.

ZT probably is relieved and glad that she did not join the NT. She would be getting the backlash for the lackluster / bad results just like the Tokyo Olympics. Unfortunately she was harshly criticized and blame for the disappointing results. Perhaps there are squabbles, nepotism and power trip among the top of the organization.

• ZT probably is relieved and glad that she did not join the NT. She would be getting the backlash for the lackluster / bad results just like the Tokyo Olympics. Unfortunately she was harshly criticized and blame for the disappointing results. Perhaps there are squabbles, nepotism and power trip among the top of the organization.

provincial infighting... some fans suspect that Ding Xia was squeezed in because Liaoning wants a person. She hasn't even gone to the training camps?

• Wu Meng-jie joined Team A too late.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

Better late than never. She certainly earned the spot. She eases pressures and burden from LYY. WYL should be the reserve if ZT won’t join. Wonder why CB uses ZH for serving when WYL has a better serve. I noticed not only CB is not taking notes ( a tablet or board) so are his assistants ( maybe 1 has a board on his hand and not always) unlike Guidetti and his assistants always have them.

We all knew that Wu MJ is a much better option, I suspect even CB knows. Maybe he’s under some sort of obligation to let WYL play every match, which resulted in the mess we’re in now. I hope they launch an inquiry into his actions, and also demand some answers from CVA. I think they underestimated the importance of team’s performance to millions of fans in China and elsewhere.

Had Wu started earlier, we would have a good chance against Canada, Ned and Dom... I wouldn’t say we definitely can win all 3 matches, but 2/3 is possible, and certainly 1/3. We could’ve qualified for Paris24 already.

I don’t want to see CB as the NT coach again, beginning with the Asian games....

• We all knew that Wu MJ is a much better option, I suspect even CB knows. Maybe he’s under some sort of obligation to let WYL play every match, which resulted in the mess we’re in now. I hope they launch an inquiry into his actions, and also demand some answers from CVA. I think they underestimated the importance of team’s performance to millions of fans in China and elsewhere.

Had Wu started earlier, we would have a good chance against Canada, Ned and Dom... I wouldn’t say we definitely can win all 3 matches, but 2/3 is possible, and certainly 1/3. We could’ve qualified for Paris24 already.

I don’t want to see CB as the NT coach again, beginning with the Asian games....

losing to DOM is okay. They played fantastic all tournament. Life happens.

Losing to Canada and Netherlands from the positions we were in is absolutely unforgiveable. And of course Serbia would have not played Boskovic last game even if we actually needed it to win and qualify.

Tianjin club had the ability/will to sack Chen Youquan after the disaster in the club world championships (even though Zhu being injured is not really his fault). Can CVA do the same for Cai Bin?

• losing to DOM is okay. They played fantastic all tournament. Life happens.

Losing to Canada and Netherlands from the positions we were in is absolutely unforgiveable. And of course Serbia would have not played Boskovic last game even if we actually needed it to win and qualify.

Tianjin club had the ability/will to sack Chen Youquan after the disaster in the club world championships (even though Zhu being injured is not really his fault). Can CVA do the same for Cai Bin?

Hope CVA will unless he has some connections with some of the bigwigs or even one. It is obvious, he cannot lead, coach or pick the right players or eye for potentials to train. It is a waste of the good players and he is destroying them as well as the 🇨🇳 women’s 🏐 records / popularity.

• Hope CVA will unless he has some connections with some of the bigwigs or even one. It is obvious, he cannot lead, coach or pick the right players or eye for potentials to train. It is a waste of the good players and he is destroying them as well as the 🇨🇳 women’s 🏐 records / popularity.