Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• https://www.eurosport.it/palla…ti_sto9346888/story.shtml

Italian important sport broadcaster: "Boskovic to Novara (Turkish say it's a done deal)".
    It is not science fiction.

If it's true, then my guess is that Novara will be getting a top OH as well, since Boskovic probably wants to go to a club that will win titles. It doesn't really make sense for her to leave Eczacibasi just to be third in the league again, unless she's doing it mainly for the change of scenery.

• I’m going to be so surprised if Novara really signed Boskovic next to Milano :what::what:

But Novara could look really powerfull with Boskovic, Bosetti, Frantti, Danesi, Christina.

• If it's true, then my guess is that Novara will be getting a top OH as well, since Boskovic probably wants to go to a club that will win titles. It doesn't really make sense for her to leave Eczacibasi just to be third in the league again, unless she's doing it mainly for the change of scenery.

Frantti is almost done deal too.

• I’m going to be so surprised if Novara really signed Boskovic next to Milano :what::what:

But Novara could look really powerfull with Boskovic, Bosetti, Frantti, Danesi, Christina.

It would be a SUPER team.

If I were Novara, I will also renew Adams and Carcaces and the other benchers except Giovannini.

If only Caterina came back in shape....

The team would be

Ognjenovic / Cambi - Battistoni (then Poulter)

Boskovic / Ituma (?)

Frantti / Bosetti

Adams / Carcases

Danesi / Bonifacio

Chirichella / Varela

Fersino / Bresciani.

Hope I'm not just dreaming...

Sounds promising. That leaves a foreigner spot open too. I wonder if they'll be getting someone else.

• Italian League is far more challenging, every team could beat every other team.

Turkish league has only 4 or 5 strong teams (the other are reeeeally weak).

But however I would LOVE admire both playing together in italy.

well, she hasn’t won anything here besides a Turkish Cup here and there so I am not sure if being beaten is what she’s looking for. After all, we all want her to win and get what she deserves (whatever that means, she has millions of $$$) in terms of success on club level.

I really wish her the best and hope she be happy.

• She Won World club tournament.

• So who would bê ECZ Opp?

• I think that Boskovic wont leaves.. no rumours about Opp in ECZ and i think Fabris isnt a replacement for Boskovic. Unless ECZ Will lose budget.

• https://www.eurosport.it/palla…ti_sto9346888/story.shtml

Italian important sport broadcaster: "Boskovic to Novara (Turkish say it's a done deal)".
    It is not science fiction.

none in Turkiye says Boskovic to Novara?

I wonder what their source is lol

a tweet from an account that has 50 followers?

• Indeed people in Turkiye mostly say Eczacıbaşı and Boskovic already reached an agreement, only need a signature on the contract.

• none in Turkiye says Boskovic to Novara?

I wonder what their source is lol

a tweet from an account that has 50 followers?

Eurosport is a reliable and important Broadcaster which has his own journalists. I imagine that they heard the rumor among other journalists. Otherwise they wouldn't pulish that article.

But BTW they do not say that it's a done deal

• Boskovic, Ognjenovic, BOSSETI, xxx, DANESSI, CHIRICHELLA

They literally have room for TOP foreigner OH, and they can buy Pusic as libero

That would be team in the level of Imoco, Vakifbank and Eczacibasi 2023(if Tijana leave, they would never recover)

So if Novara find money, they can end Imoco career. :lol:

P.S but i still think Boskovic is just a rumor, there is no way Eczacibasi to replace her, they will offer a lot of money, and she is happy there so decision would not be that hard.

• Sorry but I wouldn’t replace Fersino with Pusic.

Fersino is great libero very young with big future in front of her. Plus She is domestic player.

• Eurosport is a reliable and important Broadcaster which has his own journalists. I imagine that they heard the rumor among other journalists. Otherwise they wouldn't pulish that article.

But BTW they do not say that it's a done deal

dude they say they are citing these from turkish media

"Like all those from Turkey, the rumor should be taken with a grain of salt but it would be sensational."

• She actually said in an Interview that she wolud like to play in Italy. And This one is not a rumor....

So maybe not in Novara but the possibility of her to move from Ecza is consisent.

• dude they say they are citing these from turkish media

"Like all those from Turkey, the rumor should be taken with a grain of salt but it would be sensational."

Sure, I reported this in my previous post.